Geekly Crafters

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

DamaliBanks

Geekly Crafters

Postby DamaliBanks » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:45 pm

I am starting this tread because I make nerdy stuff and I'm sure a lot of other geeklies do too. Lets all share the stuff we make with one another and nerd out :D
I make dice and potion jewelry, dragon egg figures, and more normal jewelry mostly. Recently I have started to make candles tho and already have little bags of dice candles I make as well as dragon egg candles. Just ordered a 55mm D20 to mold for making large D20 candles and plan on doing skulls and other simi random shaped candles. One that is a ways off on my list is a Thom dick candle lol (a friend made a joke that if I made one he would buy it and even gave me a bad-dragon dildo to use to make the mold. its huge lol)
I love making nerdy things, have even thought about making wands but don't have much wood working experience for something like that yet. I also cosplay tho not so much in more recent years just because I havent had the funds lately. One I am planing to do is Vegeta from DBZ and a friend of mine is going to be my nappa. I also want to do a Raven queen cosplay because someone gave me this cool raven mask. But till I have more income the cosplay is on hold sadly.
So if you are curious about the stuff I make I have photos here https://www.facebook.com/pg/EadesBeads/photos . I hope to be selling at geekly con 2018 like I did in 2016 but it will depend on location and funds for transport which was why I was unable to sell at 2017 GC.

Now share your nerdy crafts with me because I want to see all the cool things!

the_brittbaker

Re: Geekly Crafters

Postby the_brittbaker » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:54 pm

So, I guess I make geeky stuff, too? I make d20 decals, all of which can be customized and changed and added to, and can go on just about anything. I've also started making dice towers, which are also completely custom. I crochet things (just don't have any of those added to my etsy store yet). The dice towers are my favorite thing right now, though. I do other things to, but currently cannot remember anything since I was asked about it.

DamaliBanks

Re: Geekly Crafters

Postby DamaliBanks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:13 am

lol i hate when that happens. idk how many times someone has asked me about what i make and i respond with "uhhh.... nerdy things" then take a moment to remember what kinds of things. can you link your etsy store so i can see pictures of your stuff?

Return to “General Discussion”