Ideas for Places to Visit

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

SirKuroikage

Ideas for Places to Visit

Postby SirKuroikage » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:39 am

I am new to the Geekly community, only started listening a month or two ago to Drunks and Dragons as well as Sayer. I am going to be moving from Alaska down to the lower 48 (not sure where I will be settling down at) and I remember on an episode of Drunks and Dragons Bachmann mentioned a place he liked called Little Raven Creamery. I am planning on trying it, but it made me wonder about other places people think are great and would recommend trying if I get the chance.

Acesty6

Re: Ideas for Places to Visit

Postby Acesty6 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 am

little raven creamer was a good place to visit trying their smoothies was so great and so delicious there cake shakes are so fantastic hope you come soon and visit it..

Srilu Uppari

Re: Ideas for Places to Visit

Postby Srilu Uppari » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:44 am

If you like to travel you probably have a bucket list of places you want hit through out your life. If you looking to travel India there are lost of attraction you would have ever seen before like resorts, hill stations, wildlife sanctuary, beaches etc., don't miss all those without seeing. Better search all these before you come to India. Book tickets, hotels in advance to stay long time. Book cheap flight tickets with Indian Eagle and save money

Return to “General Discussion”