24 Hour Stream

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shadowette

24 Hour Stream

Postby Shadowette » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello people, I had decided to make this topic to hear about people's excitement for the stream coming up along with just getting to anyone who signed up to play.

Like for example I had signed up for the 1-4 am and was wondering who else is in that group with me?

Kalabajooie

Re: 24 Hour Stream

Postby Kalabajooie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 pm

I'm not in that particular block; I pulled the later 7-10 shift. I'm definitely looking forward to playing some crazy games with my fellow Geeklies for a good cause. I've been messing around with Tabletop Simulator to reacquaint myself with the interface and it's definitely the perfect tool for this sort of thing.
Can't wait to see what kind of giveaways they'll have as well. I offered to donate some spare codes, but by the time I had gotten around to looking through the pile, they didn't need anymore!
Watch me play games and hear my sonorous voice at http://www.youtube.com/Kalabajooie
Check out my Twitter maybe. http://www.twitter.com/WhatIsAClayton

Shadowette

Postby Shadowette » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:49 am

I am excited as well. Being a new listener I have enjoyed their content very much. I have been practicing on and off, but I think it is a good mix of time and game content. The more tired you are the less you'll care about how offensive the cards you play or what not

Animat3dM3

Postby Animat3dM3 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:25 pm

I'll be playing the 7-10 shift as well! :D

Return to “General Discussion”