Geekly Does Seattle? (PAX Prime 28-31 August)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

OneGamingLane

Geekly Does Seattle? (PAX Prime 28-31 August)

Postby OneGamingLane » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey Everybody,

It's no longer a very big secret that I am relocating to the state of Washington. I noticed that I'll be a couple hours drive away from Seattle, so I thought to myself, "Hey why not go to PAX Prime (28-31 August) and invite the Geeklies?" Now I don't wanna steal any thunder from the glory that will be GeeklyCon2015, however if you still have a little vacation stocked away and are thinking of going anyways maybe we should hang out.

So if there is any interest in a meetup, or what I would like to call "Geekly Does Seattle" (I know I'm so clever) let me know, and we can start brainstorming something.

Sincerely,

Michael "OneGaming" Lane

Shadowette

Re: Geekly Does Seattle? (PAX Prime 28-31 August)

Postby Shadowette » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Sadly I cannot make it. But I highly recommend some one writing a musical title Geekly Does Seattle. Next broadway smash hit

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:15 pm

In a totally non-creepy way, which direction of "a few hours from Seattle" are you? I'm near the coast, and think it'd be cool to hang out if I can't make PAX and you're not too far from the Olympia area. I've been getting in to CAF lately, and digging it.

Also, I have been looking in to PAX, so maybe I'll go for a day or two, if I can fit it in to my money and time budget this summer.

Peg leg Pete

Postby Peg leg Pete » Wed May 06, 2015 8:45 pm

PAX would be awesome...if the tickets didn't sell out instantly. :-/

That being said, there's an awesome gamer-themed bar in Everett called AFK that would be great for a little Geekly get together.

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Thu May 07, 2015 6:42 am

Peg leg Pete wrote:PAX would be awesome...if the tickets didn't sell out instantly. :-/

That being said, there's an awesome gamer-themed bar in Everett called AFK that would be great for a little Geekly get together.

A friend of mine works at AFK. I haven't been, because I'm a few hours away, but I agree! Might even be able to use that connection. :D

Return to “General Discussion”