New GeeklyInc Feature! WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

ItsProbablyJosh

New GeeklyInc Feature! WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Postby ItsProbablyJosh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Good day, Adventurers! We all know that tabletop RPGs are something that people around Geekly Inc. like to dabble in with their spare time (I mean we have several podcasts and streams going of many different games). But how many times have you ever wondered about someone’s tabletop “backstory”.

Have you ever wondered “How did Josh feel when he managed to make it up the ladder?”, “Was Michael born with a DM screen?”, or any other variety of questions about our podcast/writing staff? Well here is your chance as the reader to make a Geekly staff member roll their diplomacy and regale you with the tales of how they started tabletop games, what would they do in a specific in-game situation, or any other burning questions you have for them.*

This will be the start of a rotating series for our Tabletop Gaming articles in which we will periodically feature a podcast host/Geekly writer to answer the questions that Geekly readers want to know. All questions and suggestions for the article “host”, can be posted here and will be compiled and answered by that person.

*Please note for questions, refrain from asking questions that are “podcast story specific”. A lot of the Geekly podcasts do Q&A shows, so if you have any questions you think might fit better for that, make sure to shoot them an email and have your question read there! These questions should be general tabletop gaming questions or specific questions for the person (not the podcast).

Sugarbolt

Re: New GeeklyInc Feature! WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Postby Sugarbolt » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 am

Hmmm... Off the top of my head I can't decide who to direct these at, BUUUUT:

- Do you have a favorite tabletop roleplay story from before Geekly Inc?
- Any experience LARP'ing? Any good stories there?
- What's your stance on "expiration dates" for dice, or dice "running out" of good rolls?

BadWolf_Rob

Re: New GeeklyInc Feature! WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Postby BadWolf_Rob » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:48 am

This is a great idea, I look forward to the articles. Here are my questions. They are not all strictly RPG based but I couldn't help myself. Sorry :-[

• When and why was the hardest you ever laughed at the gaming table?
  • What is the RPG system or game you've never played that you would like to run or play in?
  • If you could take over or join one of the Geekly Inc shows, which one would it be and why?
  • What area of the Geekly Inc site do you think members are missing out on?
  • Which crew would win a comedy death match: Drunks and Dragons, Top 5 of Death, Cthuhlu & Friends, Darkblade Academy,...?
  • What was your most satisfying moment being involved with Geekly Inc?
  • Beside's yourself, what Staff Writer should we all be reading?
  • What did you learn from your worst RPG experience?

Return to “General Discussion”