Geekly meetup

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

michogrande

Geekly meetup

Postby michogrande » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:47 am

Hello guys and gals! O0
As I'm sure most or all of you know Geeklycon was this past June, and from what I hear it was a huge success!
Unfortunately, I assume many people, including myself, could not make it this year.
I listen to multiple podcasts on this network and I keep up with news on the forums and on Twitter and I feel so sad that I did not get to meet any of you amazing people!
So I propose a Geekly meetup in cities or at least here in my area (Minneapolis/St. Paul).
Obviously nothing as serious as Geeklycon, but just a day where other Slabbers, or Creepers, or Little scorpions, or whatever the other podcasts call their fans can get together and play games or grab drinks or just talk about their favorite podcasts and podcast hosts!
Let me know if anyone else feels like this is a good idea!
Thanks!
Emilio

Suit Sage

Re: Geekly meetup

Postby Suit Sage » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 am

I'd love to see this happen personally. Just like smaller Geekly meetups in different areas. (I'm in Northern Connecticut myself).

michogrande

Postby michogrande » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:21 am

Suit Sage wrote:I'd love to see this happen personally. Just like smaller Geekly meetups in different areas. (I'm in Northern Connecticut myself).

I'd like that too! I feel like its a good way to get in touch with other gamers and people in the Geekly commounity. I might repost this in the Geeklyinc subreddit because I have a feeling that not many people are seeing this.
I'll post here if anything comes of it.

starthree16

Postby starthree16 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Schedule permitting, I would be down for a Minneapolis meet up

michogrande

Postby michogrande » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:44 pm

starthree16 wrote:Schedule permitting, I would be down for a Minneapolis meet up

Sweet! I'm going to go to Twitter and see if we can gather more people but either way I say we geekly meet up.

Return to “General Discussion”