Meeting new people

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

CandyKnuckles

Meeting new people

Postby CandyKnuckles » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 am

Hey everyone, I've been listening to a lot of the geekly stuff for a while but this is my first time getting involved in the community, I've been extra bummed out lately and I was hoping to meet some new people to talk to and hopefully even play some games with!!!

michogrande

Re: Meeting new people

Postby michogrande » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Do you happen to be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

CandyKnuckles

Postby CandyKnuckles » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:43 am

michogrande wrote:Do you happen to be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

Unfortunately not I'm from southern Maine, but I'm always down to play games through like Google hangouts or something

TokenFilipino

Postby TokenFilipino » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 am

Hey CandyKnuckles!

Token Filipino here :) Nice to meet you! I'm not from the NE, either. I'm from Mississippi, but just like you, I'm down to play games too. I've been looking for people to play a DnD campaign with. I also play other games as well. Well it's nice to meet you!

Noodz

Postby Noodz » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:33 pm

If you want a digital meetup, Geekly Game Nights are a great way to meet some new people and have some fun playing games. They happen every other Friday (usually). You can find more information here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1207

CandyKnuckles

Postby CandyKnuckles » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:11 pm

TokenFilipino wrote:Hey CandyKnuckles!

Token Filipino here :) Nice to meet you! I'm not from the NE, either. I'm from Mississippi, but just like you, I'm down to play games too. I've been looking for people to play a DnD campaign with. I also play other games as well. Well it's nice to meet you!

Awesome yeah I'd love to figure something out even just some one offs or something!!

CandyKnuckles

Postby CandyKnuckles » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Noodz wrote:If you want a digital meetup, Geekly Game Nights are a great way to meet some new people and have some fun playing games. They happen every other Friday (usually). You can find more information here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1207

Tight! I imagine most are on PC, once I finally order Windows my new tower will be set up and I'll be good to go

veryunladylike

Postby veryunladylike » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm really looking to make some more internet friends as I just moved to a brand new city and I am 100% using the internet as a social crutch ^.^

Twitterz: @MRunladylike

Tumblz: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/veryunladylike

If nothing else, it'll be a self-esteem boost for you, because I am in fact a garbage human. *bishi sparkles*

CaptainBigBeard

Postby CaptainBigBeard » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Just went through a break up and graduated college not to long ago so I'm looking for new internet friends too!

friggineddie

Postby friggineddie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:53 am

I like playing geeky, role-playing games via writing posts on the hangouts. And meeting new people on the internet! Hit me up on the twitterz @friggineddie if that interests you at all!

friggineddie

Postby friggineddie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 am

CaptainBigBeard wrote:Just went through a break up and graduated college not to long ago so I'm looking for new internet friends too!

I also have a big beard; maybe I can be your lieutenant?

Return to “General Discussion”