New Geekly Peeps?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Zhameen

Re: New Geekly Peeps?

Postby Zhameen » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 am

I've wanted to play D&D for a long time, and I was finally getting the opportunity when I found this podcast. My group of 7 players + DM met for the first time (many of us meeting each other for the first time as well) a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving last year to roll our characters. We weren't going to have our first campaign until January and having never played I decided to look for a podcast in the hopes of getting a crash course. I'm on episode 118 and can't wait to catch up. I'm also hoping to attend Geeklycon which will be my first con ever.

MatthewKhaos

Re: New Geekly Peeps?

Postby MatthewKhaos » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Hey Everybody!
Just wanted to say and Introduce myself. My names Matt and I live in Washington State. I'm new to the Geekly scene but not to the geek scene in general. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons since I was 13 (I'm 29 now) and I've been immersing myself in everything from video games to comic books and everything in between for most of my life. I'm excited to jump in and start meeting new people because this seems like a great community and honestly I could use some more geeky friends.

Return to “General Discussion”