Late-Nighters!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

SeitansAdvocate

Late-Nighters!

Postby SeitansAdvocate » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:44 am

So, I've just recently caught up with he main podcast (RIP Harper!)
I have been wanting to get into the community for a while, but because I basically work overnights (hence the "Late-Nighters") I never really get a chance. Plus I don't really know how to get into the community in the first place (I'm not exactly what you would call a "people-person")

Anyways, anyone else out there an over nighter? whats been your favorite episode so far? How'd you first hear about the podcast? Do you listen to any of the other podcasts? Can we be friends? it gets lonely at night...so lonely...

uh...anyways...hope to make lotsa friends here! okay, bye!

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Late-Nighters!

Postby Bapperson » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm not an over-nighter but there are several who are, plus there are people in different countries with different times (Japan, New Zealand, UK, etc)

But while I'm here, I listen. To all the podcasts except the TV show-based ones (for one, I don't have HBO). Favorite DnD episode...geez. Hmm. The one where Nika ruins Michael's plans?
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

SeitansAdvocate

Postby SeitansAdvocate » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:16 am

lol, "the one" where she ruins his plans? I feel like that's happened more than once

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:47 am

I'm not an overnighter, but I am usually up until 1-2 ish Pacific time! Always happy to chat on Twitter (@justinbarlow)!

nayas

Postby nayas » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:39 am

I'm a partial overnighter lol. I work 4PM-12AM at a museum, so I get the loneliness! We absolutely can be friends. My favorite episode was when Zerd sacrificed himself. The players complained about the old man so much because he made a couple mistakes. They blatantly insulted him to his face and came up with a plan to basically make him use the hammer on Fenniken so none of them would have to. So he ended up putting the screws the them one last time lol to bring them into the 5th edition. I'm glad I work alone because people would have thought I was nuts I was laughing so hard, when the party realized the consequences of Zerds final action.
#sleepytime burrito

jschrager

Postby jschrager » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:06 am

I am not an late-nighter as far as work but I do stay up pretty late especially on Friday and Saturday. I think my Favorite episode so far was when Tom the dragon-born decided to off to the temple and got the group trapped there for several sessions. Tom was by far my favorite character and will always be missed. I am however happy that they don't have to deal with Harper anymore even though he was much better after the time skip.

Return to “General Discussion”