Currently, I'm personally favoring these places (In no particular order):
1. The Board Room DC (Website: http://boardroomdc.com/
- With 21 draft lines, an assorted collection of bottles & cans, a rotating list of wines by both the glass and bottle, and a fully loaded craft cocktail menu… YOUR POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! Grab a pitcher of local IPA and watch sports on one of our 9 big screen TVs or cozy up with a BR Manhattan and play a game of chess with your neighbor. Our game closet is filled to the brim with games from every era. We are always open to suggested additions to our arsenal of games. Come in and enjoy yourself at The Board Room DC where there is always more fun and games!
- Address: 1737 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009
2. Atlas Arcade (Website: https://dcatlasarcade.com/#dcs-retro-arcade-bar
- ATLAS ARCADE IS D.C.'S ONLY RETRO ARCADE BAR. WARP INTO THE PAST WITH YOUR FAVORITE GAMES AND MUSIC FROM THE 80S AND EARLY 90S. IT'S LIKE BEING A KID AGAIN...ONE THAT IS ALLOWED TO DRINK BEER! (This was capitalized on the website. Not my doing
- Address: 1236 H St NE, Washington, DC 20002
3. Rocket Bar (Website: http://rocketbardc.com/
- Funky bar with billiards, darts, shuffleboard & video games amid rec room decor with a rocket motif.
- Address: 714 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
4. Open for suggestions!