Re: GC17 Hotel Share

Postby Higgy98 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 am

I have found roommates

Higgy98 wrote:HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Crowne Plaza
Total Cost: $655
Date Arriving: 7/20
Date Leaving: 7/24
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking. Sleeps up to 4 more
My Gender: male
Your Gender: no preference
Best Contact Method: adamhilgefort@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Looking for a few people to share a room. I am a pretty hard sleeper. I was looking at this as my big vacation so I think I will be looking for a bit of parting. But of course I would be considerate of my roommates.

admount

Postby admount » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 pm

admount wrote:HAVE SPACE:

Date Arriving: 07/20 (Thurs)
Date Leaving: 07/24 (Mon)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking, room for 2. Maybe more for those who love sleeping on floors?
My Gender: Male
Your Gender: Doesn't matter
Best Contact Method: twitter @admount3000 or admount08@gmail.com
Additional Notes: I've been known to snore, so probably not great for light sleepers. There are 2 of us in the room already.

We're all full up now.

shanrogers3

Postby shanrogers3 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 am

Need space (or am willing to GET space if we can find 2 to share the room)

Date Arriving: 07/20 (Thurs)
Date Leaving: 07/24 (Mon)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking, room for 2.
My Gender: Female/Male (me and my hub)
Your Gender: Would be cool to share with another Geekly couple but as long as its 2 people willing to share a bed who am
I to judge ;)
Best Contact Method: twitter @shannonigans827 or shansmith3@gmail.com
Additional Notes: My adorable husband is quite the snorer, but I manage with earplugs and am willing to share :) We are both not HEAVY drinkers but have been known to party it up from time to time. Geeklycon is going to be a mini-vacation for us but we wont be puking off of balconies or anything crazy.

DamaliBanks

Postby DamaliBanks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Need Space: just one, me.
Arriving: 7/20
Leaving: 7/24
I'm female. I don't care about sharing a room/bed with males/females/transgender/genderless.
Contact: @EadesBeads on twitter or email me at EadesBeadsShop@gmail.com

Notes: I snore a bit. I don't mind sharing the room with a few extra people, I just can't really sleep on a floor because I have a hip problem. i'm a night owl (vampire really) by nature but at conventions it wont matter. so if you are an early riser don't worry about waking me. I will probably be getting up early-ish myself regardless of what time I went to sleep. I do love to party at conventions so assume I'll be coming back to the room at 3am drunk if i havent found the party room (there is always one) lol. I wont have a lot of luggage, probably just two small bags, more likely just one since I dont plan to cosplay this year.

Return to “GeeklyCon”