Re: GC17 Hotel Share

Postby Higgy98 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 am

I have found roommates

Higgy98 wrote:HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Crowne Plaza
Total Cost: $655
Date Arriving: 7/20
Date Leaving: 7/24
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking. Sleeps up to 4 more
My Gender: male
Your Gender: no preference
Best Contact Method: adamhilgefort@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Looking for a few people to share a room. I am a pretty hard sleeper. I was looking at this as my big vacation so I think I will be looking for a bit of parting. But of course I would be considerate of my roommates.

admount

Postby admount » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 pm

admount wrote:HAVE SPACE:

Date Arriving: 07/20 (Thurs)
Date Leaving: 07/24 (Mon)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking, room for 2. Maybe more for those who love sleeping on floors?
My Gender: Male
Your Gender: Doesn't matter
Best Contact Method: twitter @admount3000 or admount08@gmail.com
Additional Notes: I've been known to snore, so probably not great for light sleepers. There are 2 of us in the room already.

We're all full up now.

shanrogers3

Postby shanrogers3 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 am

Need space (or am willing to GET space if we can find 2 to share the room)

Date Arriving: 07/20 (Thurs)
Date Leaving: 07/24 (Mon)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking, room for 2.
My Gender: Female/Male (me and my hub)
Your Gender: Would be cool to share with another Geekly couple but as long as its 2 people willing to share a bed who am
I to judge ;)
Best Contact Method: twitter @shannonigans827 or shansmith3@gmail.com
Additional Notes: My adorable husband is quite the snorer, but I manage with earplugs and am willing to share :) We are both not HEAVY drinkers but have been known to party it up from time to time. Geeklycon is going to be a mini-vacation for us but we wont be puking off of balconies or anything crazy.

DamaliBanks

Postby DamaliBanks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Need Space: just one, me.
Arriving: 7/20
Leaving: 7/24
I'm female. I don't care about sharing a room/bed with males/females/transgender/genderless.
Contact: @EadesBeads on twitter or email me at EadesBeadsShop@gmail.com

Notes: I snore a bit. I don't mind sharing the room with a few extra people, I just can't really sleep on a floor because I have a hip problem. i'm a night owl (vampire really) by nature but at conventions it wont matter. so if you are an early riser don't worry about waking me. I will probably be getting up early-ish myself regardless of what time I went to sleep. I do love to party at conventions so assume I'll be coming back to the room at 3am drunk if i havent found the party room (there is always one) lol. I wont have a lot of luggage, probably just two small bags, more likely just one since I dont plan to cosplay this year.

billielurk

Postby billielurk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:34 pm

HAVE SPACE (but only if i can find roomies bc i have No Money)

Hotel: Crowne Plaza
Total Cost: $556 ($139/person if we have 4, $111 if 5)
Date Arriving: 7/20 (Thursday)
Date Leaving: 7/24 (Monday)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: Two queen beds, the max occupancy of the room is 5 but I'm pretty sure that means someone would have to sleep on the floor. So 2/3 in beds (depending on if my irl friend wants to come) and then 1 on the floor
My Gender: female
Your Gender: would prefer other girls/fem nonbinary people for stress/safety reasons (sorry!)
Best Contact Method: @tenaclty on twitter is your best bet, you can try dystopiatic@gmail.com also.

Additional Notes/Requests: I have a lot of stress in my life and when I'm in a hotel room for a con I really need things to be quiet so I can calm down. Like, normal people conversation and stuff is fine, but we can't bring the partying into the room. I also don't like to drink so I might be a little boring in that aspect :/ Also also: being but a youngling there is a possibility that someone else will have to put their name on the reservation! (a lot of hotels require that the person who checks in/out be at least 21, which I am not)

Croatoan

Postby Croatoan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:30 am

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Total Cost: 491
Date Arriving:20th
Date Leaving:23rd
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: the room has two queens and a couch so I'd prefer a bed but whatever comes right lol
My Gender: male
Your Gender: I really have no preference to my roommates gender we will all be there for fun
Best Contact Method: email: ragnarok4355@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook Joey Esler

Grungle

Postby Grungle » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:43 am

NEED SPACE: Just one

Date Arriving:7/20
Date Leaving:7/24
Spots Needed: Totally willing to sleep on a couch if needed
Your Gender: Anything is fine by me
Best Contact Method: grungleyeah@gmail.com

Notes: This will be my first ever convention, but a lot of me going hinges on being able to find a room to share (being a full time college student doesn't pay very well). Whether you have the space or not, have fun and hope to see you all there!

colejboe

Postby colejboe » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:34 pm

NEED SPACE: Just for one

Date Arriving: Preferably 7/20
Date Leaving: 7/24
Spots Needed: Whatever is available works for me.
Your Gender: No preference on my end.
Best Contact Method: colejboe@hotmail.com

Additional Notes: I haven't actually bought my ticket yet because I really need to know if I could share a room with someone first. I am a poor boy, so sharing is my only option. I want to try and spend as much time as possible out and about, so I probably wouldn't spend to much time in the room, other than for sleep at night etc. I am really just looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people and having a fun time with fellow geeklys. Please let me know if you want any other info, I am happy to provide!

Return to “GeeklyCon”