Re: GC17 Hotel Share

Postby Higgy98 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 am

I have found roommates

Higgy98 wrote:HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Crowne Plaza
Total Cost: $655
Date Arriving: 7/20
Date Leaving: 7/24
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking. Sleeps up to 4 more
My Gender: male
Your Gender: no preference
Best Contact Method: adamhilgefort@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Looking for a few people to share a room. I am a pretty hard sleeper. I was looking at this as my big vacation so I think I will be looking for a bit of parting. But of course I would be considerate of my roommates.

admount

Postby admount » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 pm

admount wrote:HAVE SPACE:

Date Arriving: 07/20 (Thurs)
Date Leaving: 07/24 (Mon)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking, room for 2. Maybe more for those who love sleeping on floors?
My Gender: Male
Your Gender: Doesn't matter
Best Contact Method: twitter @admount3000 or admount08@gmail.com
Additional Notes: I've been known to snore, so probably not great for light sleepers. There are 2 of us in the room already.

We're all full up now.

shanrogers3

Postby shanrogers3 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 am

Need space (or am willing to GET space if we can find 2 to share the room)

Date Arriving: 07/20 (Thurs)
Date Leaving: 07/24 (Mon)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: 2 Queen Beds non smoking, room for 2.
My Gender: Female/Male (me and my hub)
Your Gender: Would be cool to share with another Geekly couple but as long as its 2 people willing to share a bed who am
I to judge ;)
Best Contact Method: twitter @shannonigans827 or shansmith3@gmail.com
Additional Notes: My adorable husband is quite the snorer, but I manage with earplugs and am willing to share :) We are both not HEAVY drinkers but have been known to party it up from time to time. Geeklycon is going to be a mini-vacation for us but we wont be puking off of balconies or anything crazy.

DamaliBanks

Postby DamaliBanks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Need Space: just one, me.
Arriving: 7/20
Leaving: 7/24
I'm female. I don't care about sharing a room/bed with males/females/transgender/genderless.
Contact: @EadesBeads on twitter or email me at EadesBeadsShop@gmail.com

Notes: I snore a bit. I don't mind sharing the room with a few extra people, I just can't really sleep on a floor because I have a hip problem. i'm a night owl (vampire really) by nature but at conventions it wont matter. so if you are an early riser don't worry about waking me. I will probably be getting up early-ish myself regardless of what time I went to sleep. I do love to party at conventions so assume I'll be coming back to the room at 3am drunk if i havent found the party room (there is always one) lol. I wont have a lot of luggage, probably just two small bags, more likely just one since I dont plan to cosplay this year.

billielurk

Postby billielurk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:34 pm

HAVE SPACE (but only if i can find roomies bc i have No Money)

Hotel: Crowne Plaza
Total Cost: $556 ($139/person if we have 4, $111 if 5)
Date Arriving: 7/20 (Thursday)
Date Leaving: 7/24 (Monday)
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: Two queen beds, the max occupancy of the room is 5 but I'm pretty sure that means someone would have to sleep on the floor. So 2/3 in beds (depending on if my irl friend wants to come) and then 1 on the floor
My Gender: female
Your Gender: would prefer other girls/fem nonbinary people for stress/safety reasons (sorry!)
Best Contact Method: @tenaclty on twitter is your best bet, you can try dystopiatic@gmail.com also.

Additional Notes/Requests: I have a lot of stress in my life and when I'm in a hotel room for a con I really need things to be quiet so I can calm down. Like, normal people conversation and stuff is fine, but we can't bring the partying into the room. I also don't like to drink so I might be a little boring in that aspect :/ Also also: being but a youngling there is a possibility that someone else will have to put their name on the reservation! (a lot of hotels require that the person who checks in/out be at least 21, which I am not)

Croatoan

Postby Croatoan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:30 am

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Total Cost: 491
Date Arriving:20th
Date Leaving:23rd
Type of Room/Number of Spots Available: the room has two queens and a couch so I'd prefer a bed but whatever comes right lol
My Gender: male
Your Gender: I really have no preference to my roommates gender we will all be there for fun
Best Contact Method: email: ragnarok4355@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook Joey Esler

Grungle

Postby Grungle » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:43 am

NEED SPACE: Just one

Date Arriving:7/20
Date Leaving:7/24
Spots Needed: Totally willing to sleep on a couch if needed
Your Gender: Anything is fine by me
Best Contact Method: grungleyeah@gmail.com

Notes: This will be my first ever convention, but a lot of me going hinges on being able to find a room to share (being a full time college student doesn't pay very well). Whether you have the space or not, have fun and hope to see you all there!

colejboe

Postby colejboe » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:34 pm

NEED SPACE: Just for one

Date Arriving: Preferably 7/20
Date Leaving: 7/24
Spots Needed: Whatever is available works for me.
Your Gender: No preference on my end.
Best Contact Method: colejboe@hotmail.com

Additional Notes: I haven't actually bought my ticket yet because I really need to know if I could share a room with someone first. I am a poor boy, so sharing is my only option. I want to try and spend as much time as possible out and about, so I probably wouldn't spend to much time in the room, other than for sleep at night etc. I am really just looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people and having a fun time with fellow geeklys. Please let me know if you want any other info, I am happy to provide!

Sylvan

Postby Sylvan » Mon May 08, 2017 4:52 pm

NEED SPACE: For one

Date Arriving: July 20
Date Leaving: July 23 or 24 - can vary based on need
Spots needed: 1 (if no beds are available I can bring a mattress and sleep on the floor)
Your Gender: No Preference
Best Contact Method: ian.dave.anderson@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I tend to be pretty quiet unless I've been drinking but I do my best to be respectful at night when people are trying to sleep. I don't snore as far as I know and I go to sleep easily so if you're a loud snorer or late partier it won't bother me. I'm down for games and drinking or exploring St. Louis but I'll probably also need to take some time to go walk by myself from time to time. If you have any other questions, let me know. Thanks!

Sylvan

Postby Sylvan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Hey, I know this is fairly last minute, but is there anyone still looking for someone to share a room/split costs with? If you are, send me a private message or email at ian.dave.anderson@gmail.com and we'll work something out.

Thanks!

Return to “GeeklyCon”