Vending at geekly con?

Moderator: Global Moderator

DamaliBanks

Vending at geekly con?

Postby DamaliBanks » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Hey i was wondering if you guys sell vendor spaces for geekly con? me and my friend are starting up a business making table top dungeon tiles. wasn't sure how to get in touch with anyone to ask about this. right now we only have some prototypes but by the time geekly con comes around we should have several play sets made to sell. if anyone would like to see a picture let me know. i tried to upload one but it said that the board attachment limit has been reached. :/

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Vending at geekly con?

Postby Bapperson » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:04 am

Yeah, the limit on file attachments is kept relatively low. A better method is typically to upload the file somewhere and use the img tags (for desktop view, the Img button would show up above the text area for posts). If you still have trouble, feel free to PM me and we'll figure it out.

I don't have any idea on the vending but I'll see if someone can check this thread and reply for you.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

michael
Administrator
Administrator

Postby michael » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Hey! That sounds awesome!

I know we had Dave selling books last year. It sounds like we need a way to make that more official. Can you email us at geeklyinc@gmail.com just so that we have a request in our inbox and can't forget about it?

Thanks!

DamaliBanks

Postby DamaliBanks » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:19 am

ok thanks so much Michael! I'll send an email with the photo attached so you guys can see what it looks like.

Ferret

Postby Ferret » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:56 am

What about someone needing to offload some of their ancient gaming stuff that they don't have time or space in their garage for anymore? Never knew kids were this expensive! Don't think I'd have much time anyways but still would like to know, thanks!

Return to “GeeklyCon”