Geekly Event

Moderator: Global Moderator

cody.c.benson

Geekly Event

Postby cody.c.benson » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:36 pm

Is there a way to drop an event once you've signed up for one? I don't want to just not show up and give other a chance to claim my spot.

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Geekly Event

Postby Bapperson » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:38 pm

I can take you off, just me know here or on twitter @bapperson
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm also signed up for a few events from which I have to drop, as circumstances over the last couple days have made GeeklyCon impossible for me.

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Oh no! Well I don't know about the general stuff, but I can drop you from the games and events you signed up for. Let me know here, private forum message, or on twitter which ones.

Riddler_Justin wrote:I'm also signed up for a few events from which I have to drop, as circumstances over the last couple days have made GeeklyCon impossible for me.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:02 am

Well, in event calendar order, we've got: MTG Draft, Ghostbusters tabletop, 10am Friday icebreaker, live show (one of the saddest things about missing GC for me), GeeklyConathon - Stage 1, Trivia Free Bar Crawl, Sailor Moon RPG, D&D and more D, Shadow of the Demon Lord, and One Last Job. That appears to be all I signed up for, and with my planned ride going down there early and a need to move (and save for a wedding), spending the money on a different ride and a hotel seems like a less-than-great idea.

Bapperson wrote:Oh no! Well I don't know about the general stuff, but I can drop you from the games and events you signed up for. Let me know here, private forum message, or on twitter which ones.

Riddler_Justin wrote:I'm also signed up for a few events from which I have to drop, as circumstances over the last couple days have made GeeklyCon impossible for me.

Return to “GeeklyCon”