GC17 Ride Share

Moderator: Global Moderator

michael
Administrator
Administrator

GC17 Ride Share

Postby michael » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:25 am

Need a way to get to St. Louis? Got extra space in your car? This is the place for you! Fill out one of the options below:

Need a Ride / Have a Ride:
Spots Needed / Spots Available:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Starting Location:
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: (Just because someone is in, lets say, Chicago, doesn't mean they want to haul someone from southern IL. Double check where you are in relation to each other first!)
Date leaving home:
Date coming home:
Contact Method:
Notes: (Do you want gas money? Can you pay gas money? Is smoking a deal breaker for you? How limited is your luggage space? Do you require an offering of pizza flavored combos for the Road Trip Gods? Be sure to be specific!)

Winstonfromarkansas

Re: GC17 Ride Share

Postby Winstonfromarkansas » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Have a ride.
1 spot available.
My gender: male
Your gender: doesn't matter to me.
Starting from little rock Arkansas
Willing to drive a 2 or 3 hour detour.
Planning on leaving around 3 or 4 pm Thursday. I have to work that day so as soon as work is off I'm hitting the road.
Planning on coming back kinda early Sunday afternoon since I will most likely have to work Monday morning.
Notes. If I'm making a large detour some gas money would be appreciated. I have a small car ( Toyota yaris hatchback) so baggage space is limited but should be able to get at least one person's stuff. Anything else you want to contribute would be fine but that's up to you.

ReverendP4in

Postby ReverendP4in » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Have a Ride
Spots Available: 2 or 3
My Gender:m
Your Gender: don't care
Starting Location: upstate South Carolina
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: an hour or close
Date leaving home:7/19
Date coming home:7/24
Contact Method:dm or @reverendp4in rahayes@gmail.com
Notes: gas money appreciated but company is most welcome. Preferring someone who doesn't just sleep the whole ride, but I'm easy.

maesterjape

Postby maesterjape » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Newbie GC virgin Matt will drive your rust belt butt to St. Louis!

Have a Ride

Spots Available: 3
My Gender: male
Your Gender: whatever's clever
Starting Location: London, Ontario
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: I have a long damn drive with lots of possible routes. If you're in western Ontario, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, maybe even Kentucky...we can probably figure something out.
Date leaving home: 7/19
Date coming home: 7/24
Contact Method: mmccarthy@filion.on.ca or PM here

Notes: My drive is 10 hours so imma need some entertainment. Listening to Broadway soundtracks will only get me so far. So be fun, have interesting anecdotes, hopefully enjoy occasional bevvie pit stop. A little gas/whiskey money, depending on where I'm grabbing you, might also be appreciated. It's a midsize SUV so decent amount of room for up to 3 extras.

Matticus_Finch

Postby Matticus_Finch » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Need a Ride / Have a Ride: Both depending on whose car is nicer/better gas.
Spots Needed / Spots Available: I personally have 3 spots available
My Gender: Masculine
Your Gender: doesnt matter,Im married, Im technically genderless now
Starting Location: Austin TX! yall
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: Going north from Austin. 35 to 30 to 67. Anything pretty close to that is good with me!
Date leaving home: If I can find someone to share gas with I will be going. Otherwise I probably wont. But I will be leaving on Wednsday.
Date coming home: Returning on Sunday afternoon
Contact Method: my email is mtarpley00@gmail
Notes: I will pay gas money if given a ride. I will need gas money if giving the ride. I do not smoke but I do use a small vaporizer (not one that makes those freaking clouds that blot out the sun) that I will need to use to prevent a break in sanity. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Higgy98

Postby Higgy98 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:51 am

I was thinking of flying but I could be up for a road trip. I would be willing to take my car or get a ride with someone else.

Need a Ride / Have a Ride: Either
Spots Needed / Spots Available: My car can carry about 3 more
My Gender:Male
Your Gender:Does not matter
Starting Location: Denver, Colorado
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: Close to Denver Metro Area or along the way to St. Louis
Date leaving home: was thinking about the 19th
Date coming home: on the 24th.
Contact Method: PM here or adamhilgefort@gmail.com
Notes: Would like some gas money if I am driving. Would have gas money if passenger. No smoking preferred.

DDM_Cameron

Postby DDM_Cameron » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:02 am

Have a Ride: Yes, renting a car.
Spots Needed / Spots Available: 2
My Gender: Male/female couple
Your Gender: doesn't matter
Starting Location: Amarillo, TX
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: An hour off course.
Date leaving home:Thursday, the 20th ( 3 AM CST)
Date coming home: Monday the 24th
Contact Method: kaleighgollihugh@gmail.com
Notes: Gas money is asked for to help keep the cost of the trip down, also, as the car is a rental smoking is not an option.

RenegadeJourno

Postby RenegadeJourno » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Have a ride
Spots Available: 3 if you wanna get close
My Gender: M
Starting Location: Springfield, MO
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: Anywhere on the way, preferably off I-44
Date leaving home: Morning of 7/20
Date coming home: Afternoon of 7/23
Contact Method: PM for my number
Notes: My cousin is the one driving so I'll have approve it with him but he's cool. Gas, grass or ass (not really we're both married) is accepted. Yeah if you can chip in some gas money that'd be tight if not no worries just bring a good attitude and conversation.

manedwolftsuki

Postby manedwolftsuki » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:34 am

Need a Ride / Have a Ride: have a ride, however I dont mind driving somewhere and joining up with one
Spots Needed / Spots Available: can hold up to 3 more people.
My Gender: female
Your Gender: still female
Starting Location: Titusville, FL/Orlando, FL
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: (Just because someone is in, lets say, Chicago, doesn't mean they want to haul someone from southern IL. Double check where you are in relation to each other first!) Not sure, we can work something out I'm sure. I'd prefer FL or GA.
Date leaving home: Tuesday before the con.
Date coming home: Leaving monday after con
Contact Method: email me! amprice456@gmail.com or contact here.
Notes: (Do you want gas money? Can you pay gas money? Is smoking a deal breaker for you? How limited is your luggage space? Do you require an offering of pizza flavored combos for the Road Trip Gods? Be sure to be specific!) Gas money would be great, and please no smokers.

DamaliBanks

Postby DamaliBanks » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Need a Ride

Spots Needed: 1

My Gender: female

Starting Location: Tulsa, OK

Maximum detour to meet someone: I have no car so I can't meet up anywhere.

Date leaving home: I want to arrive in time for the kick off party on Thursday. (am fine with separate rides too and from)

Date coming home: Leave hotel Monday morning. (am fine with separate rides too and from)

Contact Method: EadesBeadsShop@gmail.com

Notes: I will have money for gas and road trip snacks and drinks. Plan to bring my ipod so we can listen to podcasts on the road. I do smoke (hoping to quit before GC) but I will not smoke in your car unless you yourself do so. I would instead smoke at pit stops, and i will fabreeze myself for those with sensitivities to what will cling to my clothing. I will likely only have two bags with me aside from my purse. I do not have a license so I can not help with driving, but I am a terrific navigator.

GrannySmithFossowy

Postby GrannySmithFossowy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:49 am

Need a Ride / Have a Ride: NEED A RIDE
Spots Needed / Spots Available: 1 Spot
My Gender: Male
Your Gender:
Starting Location: I'm in Manhattan KS so its less than fifteen minutes north of I-70 I could meet in Kansas city but my car is pretty shitty
Date leaving home: When ever but i want to be there Thursday
Date coming home: when ever you do my job is pretty flexible
Contact Method: here shoot me a pm or reply
Notes: I would be willing to pay for some gas

Joeyjoejoe

Postby Joeyjoejoe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:07 am

Have a Ride:
2 Spots Available:
My Gender: Male (driving back with wife)
Your Gender: N/A
Starting Location: Columbus, OH

Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: I'm willing to drive an hour or two out of route.

Date leaving home: Either 7/19 late at night or 7/20 8am
Date coming home: 7/23 at night
Contact Method: joelcosmejr@gmail.com
Notes: No smoking in car. Sharing gas fees. Trunk space will depend on whether I need to bring my CPR mannequins, but otherwise may be plenty.

DamaliBanks

Postby DamaliBanks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Edit to my other post. I don't need a ride from Tulsa anymore. Now i just need a ride from the bus station in St Louis to the hotel on 7-20-17 with a noon arrival time if its not running late. Then a ride back to the bus station on 7-24-17 to catch my 6pm bus. contact at EadesBeadsShop@gmail.com will have transport money as a thank you!

michogrande

Postby michogrande » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:23 am

Need a Ride / Have a Ride: HAVE A RIDE
Spots Available: 2 SPOTS
My Gender: MALE AND ALSO A FEMALE
Your Gender: I'm cool with whatever you identify as.
Starting Location: Minneapolis, MN
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: I don't necessarily want to drive out of the way, but if you're on the way or in Minneapolis or surrounding areas I'll definitely scoop you up!
Date leaving home: 7/20/17. Hoping early morning 6-8am
Date coming home: Probably 7/24/17
Contact Method: email- Elmaldo12@gmail.com call or text- 9522974023
Notes: Pitching in for gas is necessary! Other than that I am a smoker and I vape. Probably be listening to Drunks and Dragons the whole way. Either that or it'll be hip hop/edm/some other podcast.

Bastyan

Postby Bastyan » Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Need a Ride / Have a Ride: Need one like SO BAD
Spots Needed / Spots Available: 1
My Gender: Maleish
Your Gender: Any. None. Purple.
Starting Location: Fredericksburg VA
Maximum detour to meet someone / maximum detour to pick someone up: whatever is centrally convenient, I have a car but wife and child will still need to use it while I'm gone.
Date leaving home: Don't so much care. Just get me there before it starts.
Date coming home: Don't so much care. Just get me there after its done. (Retired/self-employed, I do whatever I want scheduling wise.)
Contact Method: jason.k.lindbeck@gmail.com
Notes: 30ish, military background (USAF, medically retired), happy to contribute gas money, comfortable interacting with you just exactly as much as you want (or don't want) and I travel wicked light. I'm a smoker, but won't do that in your car and I can bring a smoking jacket to keep me from being stinky in your car. I'm on very good terms with my own demons and they think I'm pleasant company. I also think I'm pleasant company. My wife politely disagrees, but she's a jerk who doesn't know anything. I kind of wish you hadn't brought her up. Rude.

Return to “GeeklyCon”