HOSTS

Moderator: Global Moderator

Bwk

Re: HOSTS

Postby Bwk » Wed May 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Taunted Kibble wrote:As I said in the original post on the normal forums, I don't have a favorite host but initially I did dislike BWK a bit just due to the super obscure picks on his lists early on.

That said, he has grown on me and he has some of the strangest/most amusing stories out of all the guys.

Each of the hosts and guest hosts add something different and depending on the topic they can stand out or not just based on their interest or familiarity with the subject.

I will say that DJ (I think is it) says 'like' a LOT and it annoys the crap out of me :P

Thanks for listening, When new speak into a mic and hear your voice for the 1st time on a podcast you may start to notice that say "like" a lot. But DJ is getting pretty seasoned and working out the kinks, stay tuned!
-Bwk

Bwk

Postby Bwk » Wed May 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Corn? wrote:BWK, your laugh is nerd-tastically infectious. I've been laughing along with you like an insane person in the subway for weeks.

just so you know I'm putting this quote on my gravestone. I love it
-Bwk

deejosullivan

Postby deejosullivan » Wed May 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Taunted Kibble wrote:
I will say that DJ (I think is it) says 'like' a LOT and it annoys the crap out of me :P

It annoys me too and I've been trying to kick the habit. BUT, that's also how I talk in real life. Thanks for listening!

-DEEJ

Taunted Kibble

Postby Taunted Kibble » Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 pm

No worries, like BWK said, it's a matter of comfort on the mic. Most of the podcast hosts do it, something about filling the gap between thinking of what you are going to say before you say it.

Solemn_Lyrian

Postby Solemn_Lyrian » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 am

So as some of the Geekly Inc people know I work in a lab and sometimes while I don't consider myself an artist if I have to test new bacteriological media with a positive control I might get creative. I posted this photo on twitter a few days ago and finally am getting around to putting it here since it seems most fitting.

NoButtStuff

Postby NoButtStuff » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:12 am

I know that the last post was almost a year ago but can we please see more cats on the instagram? BWK I know that you are responsible for the instagram so I'm asking for more cat updates.

Honestly though, I can't have a "favorite" host. Each member brings their own style to the podcast and without them I don't thing Top5ofDeath would be what it is. Each person on the crew has a roll in the dynamic, and that dynamic is gold.

But seriously, BWK get on the cat thing. For reals bruh.

Return to “Top 5 of Death”