Moderator: Global Moderator
eskimomo wrote:Also, let me say that I love that people around my age still love theme parks! I love it and wish I had friends to go with... I am now waiting for my friend's children to be old enough so I can take them and be cool Aunt Eskimomo and have an excuse to go!
5. Space Mountain - Disneyland(front row or bust)*Note*
4. Soap Box Racers - Knott's Berry Farm, CA (Closed and turned into some ride called the Accelerator or some trash. Was cool bc the heavier your box the better your odds of winning.)
3. Batman: The Ride - Six Flags Magic Mountain
2. Toy Story Mania - Disneyland, California Adventure
1. Pirates of the Caribbean - Disneyland
The Back to the Future Ride was way better than the Simpsons ride. also as a fairly tall person that ride suuuuckssss (the motion sickness warning is pretty legit).
Haunted Mansion at Disneyland does the Nightmare Before Christmas Theme
Honorable Mentions.... Tatsu and X2 both at Six Flags Magic Mountain (I've never been to a theme park outside of CA, that I really remember... Once to Disneyworld and just remember going on some ride with Figment or something in it? Idk it was the early 90's)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests