The Deaths That Never Were

Moderator: Global Moderator

chrisjones

The Deaths That Never Were

Postby chrisjones » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:57 am

Here you can post deaths that don"t get read on the show for whatever reason. Have fun, be creative and be racially sensitive. (I already hurt BWK's feelings by having him say a racial slur towards mexicans, we don"t need a repeat!)

chrisjones

Re: The Deaths That Never Were

Postby chrisjones » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 am

i wrote this one in after episode 57 "SPORTS FACTS" and it didn't get read so here it is!

One day Matt, BWK and Mr. Sports Guy All The Time Sports were caddying for Yoshahero Mosamiti when it began to rain. as one would expect the Japanese golf sensation Mosamiti was not pleased that his tootsies had been soaked by the rain so he came storming over to the guys looking for a new pair of socks. "Here are your socks Mr. Maserati" said Dooley as he handed Mosamiti his socks. "what did your cracker ass call me?" retorted Mosamiti "looks like we're going to have to cut your tongue off so you can say my fucking name right!" as soon as they knew it there were two body guards on top of Dooley, one holding his mouth open and the other holding a switch blade. frightened Matt and BWK scampered away. they were walking back to Matt's house (because Dooley had driven them to the golf course and they weren't about to get the keys off Dooley's body) when a white van pulled up beside them and several men with guns and scarves on their heads ran out screaming "Allahu akbar!" and put a sack on Matt's head and dragged him into the van. BWK, being the hero that he is, tried to stop the van but was just run over and left to die in the street. the next day on the news the headline read "mid 20's Boston man decapitated in new ISIS video."

"lift that curse bayybee!" - BWK

death by Chris

Sumer

Re: The Deaths That Never Were

Postby Sumer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:27 am

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joine this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...
Our Actual Exams and spanishprograms.com gre exam provide you 100% pass sciarc.edu You can get access to quincy

Return to “Top 5 of Death”