Dreadful Thoughts Q&A

Moderator: Global Moderator

StephOKingston

Dreadful Thoughts Q&A

Postby StephOKingston » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello dear listeners! Welcome to our shiny new forum, isn't it nice? As you may know, we'd like to do a Q&A episode sometime in the off season but we need some Qs to A first. So if you have any questions about Penny Dreadful, Dreadful Thoughts, the hosts, or any vaguely related thing post away!

mmmizzle

Re: Dreadful Thoughts Q&A

Postby mmmizzle » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:22 pm

If the hosts were all trapped on a deserted island and were forced to turn to cannibalism, in which order would they be eaten?

yurt

Postby yurt » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:28 am

Love the podcast. Is it too late for questions?

1. What other source material would you guys like to see worked into the show? with three people afloat in three different boats,I'm hoping for some "The Island of Doctor Moreau" stuff to make an appearance.

2. Who in the main cast would you be willing to see murdered in exchange for the resurrection of Sembene?

3. If you had to be killed by a non-human organism which would it be and why?

StephOKingston

Postby StephOKingston » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:55 am

No, we are waiting until we get lots of questions! So the more, the merrier!

jokersgrundy

Postby jokersgrundy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

I can't recall if this was already discussed on the podcast, so I'll ask and you can scold me if it was! ;D

Typically, European folklore presents the wolf man/werewolf as a curse, even evidence of an allegiance with the devil. However, Penny Dreadful's "Wolf of God" prophecy seems to go against this. Do you think that Ethan's wolf man is a curse or is he a divine tool of God? How do you reconcile him being a "Wolf of God" even though he's killed people, including children?

Return to “Dreadful Thoughts”