Episode 122 - Okay, Bye!

Talk about the episodes!

Moderator: Global Moderator

DoubleT

Episode 122 - Okay, Bye!

Postby DoubleT » Wed May 06, 2015 5:53 am

This was one of the funnier episodes in a while.

Good job Tim on your playing up Harper's bad Gnoll accent. I couldn't stop laughing.

Can't wait for the polymorph spell to wear off and learning more on the characters 14yr old selves. Nice one Thrifty!

C:-) BTW Thrifty... Tim is cheating using his Magic Salumgar die. The high numbers are all on one side of the die instead of spread out since it's really a spin down life counter. He must be punished! C:-)

Okay Bye!

Tondi-
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Episode 122 - Okay, Bye!

Postby Tondi- » Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 am

This episode made me lol multiple times. It was great!

LoxonStag

Postby LoxonStag » Mon May 11, 2015 3:44 am

This is one of my favourite episodes to date! I can forgive the slow-moving plot and lack of actual D&D being played when we get hilarious roleplaying episodes like this. Okay, bye!
Well sly my flourish...

Vala Vala

Postby Vala Vala » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:35 am

This was one of my favorite episodes so far. I was laughing so hard I was crying! Really glad I wasn't listening to this one while driving. Okay, bye!!

CheckD3

Postby CheckD3 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:07 am

Best example of why you can't skip any one episode. Cause moments like this sit in near every episode.

I was crying from laughing so hard

Potzer

Postby Potzer » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:36 pm

I don't know what it is either. Maybe it was Bachmann's initial laughter at the speed of Harper's response to the awkward silence. But I was in rush hour traffic, so I was fortunate enough to not be barrelling down a highway while tears assaulted my face. So flipping funny.

Dropkik_Tondo

Postby Dropkik_Tondo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:10 am

Potzer wrote:I don't know what it is either. Maybe it was Bachmann's initial laughter at the speed of Harper's response to the awkward silence. But I was in rush hour traffic, so I was fortunate enough to not be barrelling down a highway while tears assaulted my face. So flipping funny.

I had the same exact experience. I had to alternate between wiping my tears away and holding the steering wheel. There is the joke that people get into accidents while listening to DnD. I'm fairly certain this has happened a few times though.

Return to “Episodes”