Episode 137: That's a Bingo!

Talk about the episodes!

Moderator: Global Moderator

mointrigue

Episode 137: That's a Bingo!

Postby mointrigue » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:19 pm

OK, after the incident of the bears, it is now clear to me that while Jaela may be the Adherent of Earathis, Thom is clearly THE Adherent of Uthgar. My apologies if someone has already said something like this, but it's in my head now and won't let go.

I'm really hoping that the cast pursues a sub-plot of Thom as a Dude-Prophet.

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Episode 137: That's a Bingo!

Postby Bapperson » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am

I continue to be amazed that Erathis lets Thom get away with everything Uthgar-related.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

CheckD3

Re: Episode 137: That's a Bingo!

Postby CheckD3 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:06 am

Thom and Uthgar I think go back too far for him to just cut ties. Yeah, Erathis saved him, but as I'm going through the episodes again, Uthgar was always there as Thom's boy, and he even was converting the others

No one else has a God/dess before Erathis besides Thom with Uthgar. Junpei just had his Djinn, Tum only had his daggers and the Darkblades. Aludra had primal gods that were more just sorta there, and Harper is a Sorcerer, the only thing they worship is the magic in their veins and their past, with Harper's being especially dark.

But Thom has and always will have Uthgar, especially with the complicated past Thom has being a clone/not a clone/killing and remembering being killed by himself. Too much chaos for that to be convinced

Return to “Episodes”