Episode 55 – Welcome to Evening Shire

Talk about the episodes!

Moderator: Global Moderator

jimlahey

Episode 55 – Welcome to Evening Shire

Postby jimlahey » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Somewhere in the up coming episode, even if it is already 'in the can' we have to get the weather. Maybe Thom solo, maybe Tom and the Dark Blades, maybe a fan made auto tune remix, however it is done, the show will be incomplete without it.

Besides that I hope Tim is doing ok without his creepies, and I will be waiting with baited breath for Harper and Thom eat snacks

StephOKingston

Re: Episode 55 – Welcome to Evening Shire

Postby StephOKingston » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm waiting for the day we find out that Harper is Bucky's real father. Dun dun duuuuuuuhh...Text sound effects are hard.

Dante

Postby Dante » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:19 am

I am just dying with amusement over all the Welcome to Nightvale references. It was the first podcast I ever came across (recommended to me by a friend) and since I've discovered other amazingly talented creators and speakers - including the Drunks crew. I especially liked Thrifty ever so slightly gaining the Carlos accent. The best.

I can't wait to catch up to where the gang is now! (Over 200! That's incredible!).

Bonehead316

Postby Bonehead316 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Wow! Talk about coming in super late on this podcast! I have been chain listening to try and catch up.

Return to “Episodes”