Cody's Big List of Characters

Moderator: Global Moderator

codedude3

Cody's Big List of Characters

Postby codedude3 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:19 am

Cody's Big List of Characters!

I know this isn't exactly the place for this, but I figured since the Darkblades portion of the forums is kind of empty, I would put this here? Yell at me if you feel as though this is inappropriate and I shall move it.

ANYWAY, this is where I'm going to post characters that I have recently made. I have a whole sheet of characters I want to develop at least into character sheets. You can totally use these characters if you want, or even the concepts. Or, if you know you are down a player and want to see one of these characters in action, you can invite me to a game...

I'm in some desperate need of some more tabletop action, whether it be through DnD, Pathfinder, Fate, or any other system I want to try. Let's try to be cool about this and totally not desperate even though I used the word in that last sentence.

I'm going to try and use different ideas to create characters. For the most part I use point buy but for some characters I will use the 4d6 drop the lowest method. I want to also try a 3d6, but straight method, meaning you roll out 6 stats starting with Strength and working your way down accepting what you get. Then maybe roll for what the class and race will be a play it? Super hardcore mode.

I'll try to keep this first post updated, or if no one else is using or commenting, I will just simply make more posts.

First up on the chopping block is LOS MANOS DE LA DECHE!
Created him after trying to get another type of bard to work. After a while I got it working, but didn't like the results. I may post that original one, one of these days. He's basically a Mexican Wrestler who is eccentric beyond comprehension. Things Nacho Libre meets Colonel Armstrong from FMA. A grappling, improvised drumming maniac. Without further ado,

LOS MANOS DE LA DECHE https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx8khuGUhJlbTlM0TUNzMWpwblk/view?usp=sharing

Return to “Darkblades”