Shadowrun - B Team

Moderator: Global Moderator

KillianKrakensbane

Shadowrun - B Team

Postby KillianKrakensbane » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:19 am

So I just started listening to the Drunks and Dragons cast a couple of months ago. After finally listening to every episode to date, I decided to start the Random Encounters podcast. I just recently finished Shadowrun and was interested in hearing how Dice Heroes responded to the crew's antics, but so far have been unable to find the recordings anywhere. All that I have managed to find are dead links and expired MP3's. Is there anyone who knows where to acquire or what happened to these recordings?

Tilli

Re: Shadowrun - B Team

Postby Tilli » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:49 pm

I recently did the same thing. I actually found the entirety of Dice Heroes feed on a site called MixCloud. It seems like the files are still available, just archived somehow? I've been able to stream them so far and am currently on Ep 5 of the Dice Heroes side.

iam_petti

Re: Shadowrun - B Team

Postby iam_petti » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 am

I realize this is old, but hadn’t been able to find them on mixcloud. Through some archive searching I managed to find the files on a Spanish site/podcast app Ivoox. Just wanted yo throw this up here for anyone else listening through the random encounters backlog and wanted to hear the Dice Heroes side of the Shadowrun arc.

Return to “Random One Shots”