New thread for D&D virgins - let's play!

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

Zerox90x

Re: New thread for D&D virgins - let's play!

Postby Zerox90x » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:23 am

PST. Got a wizard locked and loaded. Ready to do some RP and dice rolling. Looking for a group that wants to play casual and just have a good time. I wouldn’t mind being a DM (I made a campaign story already) but I would need a heads up so I can prepare encounters and NPC’s.

I signed up for roll20. But I haven’t made a username yet.

Atari_Lord

Postby Atari_Lord » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Looks like we have enough recent activity to try and get a game going. I would love to play a character, don't have enough experience to DM, though I'm comfortable as a rules lawyer. Monday nights and Wednesday afternoon/nights(eastern timezone) are best for me. Feel free to message me.

Figgywigguns

Postby Figgywigguns » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:33 pm

I would certainly be interested in getting into a game as a PC. I have over 15 years of RP experience and currently DM 2 games on weekends with a group of 4 and a group of 6 (ridiculously hard to manage that many drunk friends though lol!) I really wanna stretch my player arms and would love to create either Wohl Enbeard the dwarven meat-wall or Figgywigguns the lovable goblin scoundrel. Send me an email with times or interest in starting something up, I have all the 5e books already (in pdf if you need references) and would be happy to help however necessary! I work M-F 8-4 so anytime around that sched would work for me!

-Figgy

Atari_Lord

Postby Atari_Lord » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Just keeping the ball rolling. I'm currently in contact with 1 excited player and 1 willing DM. That's 3 total with me. I would like to get at least 2 more confirmations, so if you are reading this thread go ahead and throw me a message and let's start rolling some dice!

Adsm17

Postby Adsm17 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:32 am

i want to run a one shot if someone want to play. i m new to gming

https://app.roll20.net/join/2788865/F0-BrA

https://discord.gg/JcTuRv

Lucas Hawke

Postby Lucas Hawke » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I apologise if I'm doing this wrong. I'm looking to be a player in a relaxed, fun campaign. I have played in several campaigns before but not in the last few years although I did DM a one-shot a few weeks back. I'm in the UK but I'm free weekends so I could play any time then.

redshoesjohnson

Postby redshoesjohnson » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm in Chattanooga, TN and I've tried to find a game to jump into but my schedule is weird. I'm EST and I'm usually free during the day or a couple nights a week after 8.

Atari_Lord

Postby Atari_Lord » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Just a little bump here, a few of us are still looking for a couple more players. If you have any interest feel free to message me.

UndeadBan

Postby UndeadBan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:16 am

Hello. I am completely new to D&D and was looking to find a group to play with. I have mess around with creating a character and am looking at maybe playing a Ranger or Sorcerer but would be willing to play whatever.

CST (I could play most weeknights 7pm-11pm/Saturday 5pm-pretty much whenever/Sunday 3pm-8pm)/ 0 experience / Interested in being a player/ I have the Players Handbook and Starter Kit

Marshyq

Postby Marshyq » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:17 am

I'd be really keen to play a game if one comes up, I'm in the UK but if something comes up that isn't too hellish with the timezone difference I'd definitely join in. Never played but very into the idea!

NamDilectio

Postby NamDilectio » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:06 am

Hello,

I am a d&d virgin and I am interested in the being a player in a game if anyone is interested in having me. I've made a couple characters in the past, but I am more than willing to fill any role for any party. I available Thursdays and every other Saturday night (~5:00pm-~8:00pm) US central time. Typically during the day but I can

I think that's how it works so I'm going to lead very it at that.

Cheers!

NamDilectio

Postby NamDilectio » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:08 am

Hello all!

I brand new to d&d and want to get into a game with some peeps. I free Sunday evenings CST

madisonpen

Postby madisonpen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi Guys!

EST I've been listening to Drunks and Dragons for years but I've never actually played a game. I'd love to join a group for some adventures!

CerberusBalt

Postby CerberusBalt » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:34 am

Hi,
EST I'd love to join a group as a player. I've played a couple campaigns but wouldn't say I'm super experienced.

Interbeing

Postby Interbeing » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:09 am

Cst/ would love to be a player in a dnd game with others. Recently started listening to drunks and dragons 2 months ago and am almost caught up. It’s amazing!! I have been a player in a couple games but haven’t gotten far. Would love to join a campain ^_^

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”