New thread for D&D virgins - let's play!

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

Zerox90x

Re: New thread for D&D virgins - let's play!

Postby Zerox90x » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:23 am

PST. Got a wizard locked and loaded. Ready to do some RP and dice rolling. Looking for a group that wants to play casual and just have a good time. I wouldn’t mind being a DM (I made a campaign story already) but I would need a heads up so I can prepare encounters and NPC’s.

I signed up for roll20. But I haven’t made a username yet.

Atari_Lord

Postby Atari_Lord » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Looks like we have enough recent activity to try and get a game going. I would love to play a character, don't have enough experience to DM, though I'm comfortable as a rules lawyer. Monday nights and Wednesday afternoon/nights(eastern timezone) are best for me. Feel free to message me.

Figgywigguns

Postby Figgywigguns » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:33 pm

I would certainly be interested in getting into a game as a PC. I have over 15 years of RP experience and currently DM 2 games on weekends with a group of 4 and a group of 6 (ridiculously hard to manage that many drunk friends though lol!) I really wanna stretch my player arms and would love to create either Wohl Enbeard the dwarven meat-wall or Figgywigguns the lovable goblin scoundrel. Send me an email with times or interest in starting something up, I have all the 5e books already (in pdf if you need references) and would be happy to help however necessary! I work M-F 8-4 so anytime around that sched would work for me!

-Figgy

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”