4e campaign, have 3 people, need a couple more!

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shiny Vulpix

4e campaign, have 3 people, need a couple more!

Postby Shiny Vulpix » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:36 am

Hello! We haven't gotten started with our campaign yet because we only have 3 people, but we are hoping to get 2 more people on board! My boyfriend, Ren, will be DM. He and I have very little experience with playing d&d (pretty much everything we know about it is from the Drunks and Dragons podcast).

Ren will not divulge much information about the campaign other than that it is high fantasy.

We were planning on trying to arrange a meeting over Skype every Sunday, maybe 1 or 2pm est. Ideally we'd like to start soon, so give me a heads up if you're interested!

theautumnrecess

Re: 4e campaign, have 3 people, need a couple more!

Postby theautumnrecess » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:06 am

I would be very interested in joining this campaign. What rules do you use for creating characters? What skillsets are you in need of to round out the team?

Most of my D&D knowledge comes from drunks and dragons as well. I have played a very short 4e campaign once and back in middle school I played one of the older editions but don't remember much.

TimmyK

Postby TimmyK » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:30 am

Hello! I've played a little bit of 4e mostly DM when do you want to play and what are the Limits on Races and Classes?

Shiny Vulpix

Postby Shiny Vulpix » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:22 am

theautumnrecess wrote:I would be very interested in joining this campaign. What rules do you use for creating characters? What skillsets are you in need of to round out the team?

Most of my D&D knowledge comes from drunks and dragons as well. I have played a very short 4e campaign once and back in middle school I played one of the older editions but don't remember much.

As long as you stick to the handbooks, any race or class should be fine. We have a necromancer, bard/barbarian hybrid, and a rogue so far. If you are interested, add me on Curse (ArcherPanda) and I will message you further details! That way, we can walk you through how we did our characters.

TimmyK wrote:Hello! I've played a little bit of 4e mostly DM when do you want to play and what are the Limits on Races and Classes?

We play on Sundays at noon (Mountain time). And we mostly stuck to the player handbooks for everything race/class-wise, so you're free to be creative. (Our current classes are stated above!) You also add me on Curse! I'm ArcherPanda. We use curse to call each other, and we use the Roll20 site for our battles.

To both of you (if you plan on rolling up a character), use the "High Fantasy" setting on this calculator.
http://www.jody-white.com/pathfinder-ab ... ulator.php

Here are the characters we have so far!
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1005268
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1012259
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1005428

NamDilectio

Postby NamDilectio » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:04 am

Y'all still looking for a few players? I have several characters of varying classes and races ready to go! M CST and can be available Wednesday or. Sunday evenings. I have Google Hangouts to chat with.

Lmk if you need me

Jacob

emjay_sarcastic

Postby emjay_sarcastic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 pm

If you are still looking for players I would be available. :)

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”