Looking for a D&D 5e group!

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

DoctorB

Looking for a D&D 5e group!

Postby DoctorB » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Hey all!

My name is David and I'm looking for a group to start playing a D&D 5e campaign with on a regular basis. I've played in a few different campaigns in 4e, Pathfinder and 5e, but none of them have gone on for long, never making it past 3rd level. I'm looking for a fun group to be a part of and play every other week or so, depending on what the group is willing, capable of doing.

I am flexible with my character, I love making new characters so am pretty flexible with what I play, and can cater that to any group. I am also willing to DM if needed, I have a little bit of experience DM'ing and have all the 5e books plus the Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign which I would be willing to run.

Reply here or shoot me message if you need a player or you yourself are looking for a group to be a part of!

xsandmanx1911

Re: Looking for a D&D 5e group!

Postby xsandmanx1911 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:45 am

hey man are you still looking for group members? i don't have any experience with 5e but would like to play some with a good group.

JRRBrewster

Postby JRRBrewster » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Hey man I'm an experiences 5e player and DM! Happy to DM but would prefer to play, thanks!

maesterjape

Postby maesterjape » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Also potentially looking for a new 5e group, as it looks like my Pathfinder group has gone kaput. Don't know anything about DM'ing but would love to play with some Geeklies!

Inside Joke

Postby Inside Joke » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:05 am

Hi, I'm kinda new to all this but keen to start playing DnD if you are still looking for people.

jackvinson

Postby jackvinson » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Me too. I'd love to find an in-person group - I'm in the Boston / Cambridge area. There are a couple nights at local comic shops, but the timing doesn't seem to work.

I've looked at Roll20, and it seems very competitive to be invited / allowed into a game. (I think there are a lot more players out there than DM's. I'm looking to play, as my DM'ing skills are rather rusty and the group I'm doing with my kids makes me want to play more.)

Madisaurusrex

Postby Madisaurusrex » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:45 am

I'm new to playing d&d, but I have been playing around with character creation lately and I'm anxious to start playing. Definitely flexible with what sort of characters you need, so please let me know! ☺️

Grungle

Postby Grungle » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:35 am

It's been a little while since I've messed around with 5e, but I do have experience both playing and running multiple campaigns (of varying length). Depending on the time/day, I'd be down to either DM or play if there's still room available.

Arkydm

Postby Arkydm » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm definitely into starting a 5e campaign. I've been trying to start one up since the summer, but haven't been able to schedule yet :'( PM me if you're still looking for players :D

Pmcav1991

Postby Pmcav1991 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey there I'm new to the Geekly community and I've been looking to get into a 5e group for a while. I don't have a ton of experience but I've played Dungeon World and a few sessions of 5e. Would love to be a part of the group if you still need people. Thanks!

Markuswodenson

Postby Markuswodenson » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:34 pm

I am looking for a group and trying to get on a regular game schedule.

ANuttall

Postby ANuttall » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi we have 3 players for a 5e campain but need a dm if you are up to it

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”