LFG I have and can continue to GM but LF GM too if possible

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

failedrevolution

LFG I have and can continue to GM but LF GM too if possible

Postby failedrevolution » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:06 pm

A warm, friendly hello to you all!!

Now, to cut right to the chase:

I have a lot of experience with a homebrewed 4e and a tiny bit of experience with 5e. However, I have taken the initiative to purchase the 5e PHB, DM guide and MM. I'm reading through all of those now.

So if I am needed to run a campaign I am absolutely fine for content. I actually have a quite detailed game world, map and series of chapters all ready to go. More of the complexity with me would be the rules. Me as a DM might mean having to stop so I can look things up in one of the guides. It could also mean calling for experienced players to correct me on a ruling here and there, I wouldn't be a knowledgeable, all-knowing DM when it comes to some of the finer rules (not at first anyway.)

However, as I said I certainly have some experience RPing, writing game content and creating characters.

One last thing I will add is that I found RPing on Roll20.net to be more intimidating than I had anticipated. Something about it was just very different than doing it with my friends at a table. I found a great group of dudes who had an RP style that was just a wee bit different than my own and it totally threw me off my game.

Now, I totally am looking to use roll20.net again, I'm not looking for a live meetup or anything like it. Instead, I am hinting at the fact that I am looking for some chill, low-pressured, understanding people to run a "safe" table. I don't mean to make it sound like I am some shy, quiet, timid roleplayer. I think instead I just found that I need some time to adjust to R20.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to meeting some cool people here so go ahead and reach out to me! :D

FroMunda

Re: LFG I have and can continue to GM but LF GM too if possible

Postby FroMunda » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:41 am

I'm down to play a more laid back game as I am new to 5E, I'm already on roll20, :)
Self-induced pain deserves no pity...

nborge2000

Postby nborge2000 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:35 am

If your open to DM I have group of people that want to play.

failedrevolution

Postby failedrevolution » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:25 am

I am certainly down to play and I'm certainly open to the idea of adding more players. I phrase it that way because I've already set up my campaign at

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... -of-taldir

How many people want to play? Are they on the forum, here?

nborge2000

Postby nborge2000 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:51 pm

I'll play, but I do have some issues with a show that I am in so I wouldn't be able to this up coming week. After that I am free mostly over the weekends.

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”