Drunkeros RP!

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

GhostCross

Re: Drunkeros RP!

Postby GhostCross » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Ooc: we got a shout out on the podcast!!! Yay!

IC:

Crocuta could hear a cacophony of squeals and whoops and barks rising from the direction of the war camp as he approached. He quickened his pace, if something was about to go down he certainly did not want to miss it.

Once he arrived in the camp he found it suspiciously easy to get through the camp, upon reaching the center he found out why, most of the camp had come out to see some sort of fight.

I suppose even creatures as these need to entertain themselves somehow he thought to himself.

Most of the gnolls were so focused that he easisly brushed them aside to get a path to the center. Making his way he sees a yurt crash down followed by some whelping of gnolls.

Ha this seems like it will be good

Upon making it to the center he notices quite the scene unfolding. It appears to him that the Cheif of the war band has been challenged by some very messy shaman. He spots one of the people he has been looking for, a large Half-orc wielding a support pole from the collapsed yurt.

Well that explains that he chuckles to himself.

He notices the shaman are all chanting in terrible Abyssal, a dead gnoll with a greatspear sticking out of him nearby. He can't take the terrible syntax and word choice the shaman are using. He has to speak up.

Yelling loud enough for everyone in the stand off to hear "What are you guys even trying to conjure!!?!? You just said you want the power of sugarplums and silverweed to attack your enemies....all that will do is give them diabetes and the munchies. Don't you dare speak the language of the Abyss without a proper understanding. I mean that has to be how you got that messed up Bog Elemental right?"

With all eyes on him and the chanting stopped for now, the Chief frozen mid swing over the big elemental or whatever that mess was. Crocuta strides over to the Half-orc. He eyeballs the Chief from beneath his hood as he walks. Upon reaching the Half-orc he turns to him.

"You must be Ox, you have information I need so I can't have you turn up dead after this fight. It seems like we are on the same side for now"

He stands next to Ox and spreads his feet a little wider than his shoulders and brings His fists up ready to punch and kick his way through this whole war band if that's what it takes.

JamesKPolkerface

Postby JamesKPolkerface » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 am

"Mornin' friend," said Ox to the plainly dressed newcomer. It was definitely still night. But neither Half-Orc nor Tiefling seemed to care.

Ox gave Crocuta a rundown.
"I'm fighting for the Gnoll King over there. But the muddy lady he's about to chop up is also good people. Probably try not to hurt her."

Razorgore turned away from the pair of them. He wheeled his Khopesh down into Olivia's crouching body. It cut deep into her shoulder and sliced down to just inside of her armpit. The force of the blow drove her to the ground. Olivia's shrieking was almost drowned out by Rotgut's own shrieks of fury.

Rotgut and his Shamen were enraged by their champion's defeat. Their chanting increased, louder, more urgent, and faster. But now they dashed in towards Razorgore, sickles and daggers flashing.

Razorgore jerked his Khopesh up and out of Olivia, wrenching it free. The force of the movement sent Olivia's body flying half a dozen feet. With a sickening crunch she landed on her destroyed shoulder. Huge volumes of her blood spattered the Gnolls who were watching from behind her. She let out a horrible wail as she collapsed to the ground.

Ox could see her eyes glow white hot, and her good hand burst into flame. She plunged it into her gaping wound and howled again as the flesh sizzled and cauterized.

Ox lowered his yurt pole and charged into the fray. He closed the distance to the fight in no time and drove the metal yurt spike into the heart of the first shaman he came to. He tried to pull it out. But the shaman collapsed, and the pole snapped in the middle.

No matter, Ox's trusty greatspear was sticking out of a Gnoll not three feet away. He yanked it out of the twitching body and drove it's butt into the next foeman to come. The shaman staggered back and was handily dispatched by Razorgore, wheeling in from behind.

A sickle slashed right in front of Ox's face. It must have passed just millimeters away, because Ox could feel the breeze the slash created. Too bad for the shaman wielding it, Ox opened up a slash on his foe's own chest, shattering his ceremonial bones. The Shaman reeled for a moment, then barreled into Ox. He crashed into Ox's pectoral muscle, where the infected crossbow wound still throbbed.

The flash of pain knocked Ox back, and he realized he could no longer see out of his right eye. Ox's face was hot and sticky with blood. His own? Maybe that sickle hadn't missed him after all. Ox struggled to maintain consciousness. He fell over backwards. He reeled, and his good eye searched for something to focus on to keep himself awake. Struggled through blood-obscure vision. A light. There was a light on the hillside. It was the yurt he had taken his pole from. It was on fire. Ox realized he'd seen a smoldering fire pit inside when it had collapsed. The yurt was on fire. Ox wondered if the Gnoll family inside had escaped the blaze.

OOC: The preceding was done with the express and clear consent of terrible speaker. If you want to do this kind of thing to somebody else's PC, please gather their express permission first.

terrible speaker

Postby terrible speaker » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm

"damnit! damnitdamnitdamnit DAMNIT!! " She pounded the ground, Olivia's left side stung furiously, she was still covered in filth, her own blood, her arm, her perfectly good arm lay slumped ahead of her in the dirt. her remaining arm trembled uncontrollably, mind hot and dizzy with rage

The Trifling she hadn't noticed yet. She looked to Razorgore fighting the council, Olivia felt sudden deep offense, he was ignoring her. this set her off, she looked to the half orc named Ox apparently, he seemed to stumble blindly, and considering the growing Yert fire, then she noticed a Gnoll warrior edging towards Ox with a large crude pick. Olivia shakily stretched out her arm managed to let off a magic missile striking the unaware Gnoll in the hip throwing it aside in a burst of blue and purple. Panic heavy and tense with the packs watching eagerly at their governing conflict, weapons and tools in several paws clutched tightly.

Olivia rolled herself up awkwardly as fast as she can to her feet, her side stung hard again. Edging wobbily around the main melee, he head was throbbing from the blood loss. Gabbing Ox's collar she yanked his face lower " what's wrong with you! hire me drunk and now...look at me!" Olivia Yelled in his ear. inches from his face he looked like a mess covered in blood. She looked over and sized up the mysterious Teifling taking up a stance, curious who this guy was, but one thing at a time; back to Ox, shouting again as if he was deaf "look, we need to leave, now! or we're dead" She looked where her left arm used to be, then back to Ox "What do you say, Ox? " She looked to the Teifling.

OOC: omg, guys, are we finally becoming a party?? =D

also woo on the shout out, thank you Mr Lanning, from one furious sorcerer to another. <3

GhostCross

Postby GhostCross » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Watching the curious exchange between the filth creature and Ox, Crocuta almost didn't see one of the shaman rush him with a ceremonial dagger. Glancing at the dagger as the gnoll rushed forward Crocuta realized theses shamans were used to having others fight for them, the dagger wasn't even sharp. He turned to square up on the gnoll and let him slash at his chest. With a quick movement he used his wrapped forearm to knock the oncoming blade off of its trajectory. A look of surprise from the gnolls face as he loses balance was met with a large smirk across Crocuta's lips. Crocuta grabed the offbalanced gnoll by the wrist of the knifehand with one hand and with a quick jab to the elbow with his other hand there was a sickening snap as the gnoll's arm contorted backwards at an extremely grotesque angle. As the shaman yelped in pain he released his grip of the knife. As the knife tumbled to the ground Crocuta reached out with his hand and caught the pommel of the knife and proceeded to bring it right back up and into the soft flesh under the gnoll's jaw. The gnoll fell to ground unable to open it's maw to release anymore screams.

Crocuta turned back to Ox and the creature. "If you wish to leave then we should figure out which direction we are going to fight our way through. Although if we finish off this fight we may be able to leave in peace. Either way we should do it quickly, you both look as though you could fall over at any second."

As he finished his sentence another gnoll had worked up the courage to attack him. This one was smarter though and came from directly behind hitting him low in the legs and causing him to hit the ground face down hard.

JamesKPolkerface

Postby JamesKPolkerface » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:16 am

Ox struggled to see what was happening in the red blur that his world had become. The sounds of the fighting around him were hard to hear. They were muffled behind the constant painful throbbing of his face. His right eye was a pit of fire and pain while his left eye stung from the blood pouring out of his brow. His left pectoral felt like it was going to explode.

In the red haze he thought he saw the Tiefling monk kill a Gnoll. Then maybe the monk went down? And now something crouched behind the monk's body. Ox reeled for a moment then struck out with his greatspear at what he assumed to be an attacking Gnoll. He felt the spearhead impact something. The enemy? Or the ground?

A curse-laden string of scolds lashed out from the red blur where he had stabbed. It was in an Ichtakan dialect of the Infernal tongue.

Fuck. Well,he hadn't necessarily stabbed some extremity of the Tiefling monk. Maybe he had just come close, or the monk had pulled away at the last moment. And the monk was just mad he'd come so close. Maybe Ox would find out what he'd done later. He didn't speak Infernal though, so no use dwelling on it.

Ox dropped the spear and lunged forward with a weapon he could trust beyond a doubt. His hands.

Ox seized the blurry figure that crouched over the monk by its furry ears and wrenched it upwards. He brought his head downwards at it with tremendous force.

CRUNCH.

FUCK.

FUCK FUCK.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" said Ox, realizing the blurry foe he had headbutted had been the Gnoll wearing the Dragonborn bones. The Gnoll wearing the skull of a Dragonborn with a particularly spiky forehead.

Ox tossed the probably unconscious Gnoll aside as he reeled backwards. He had headbutted the Gnoll so hard he had split its Dragonborn skull. But he thought he might have split his own too. One of the skull's horns had stabbed him just above his remaining eye, and now that eye was swelling shut.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" continued Ox, stumbling around blindly and flailing his large hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" he concluded, as his swelling eye closed up completely, removing all visual stimuli.

"MAGIC LADY! LETS DO WHAT YOU SAY! I CANT SEE THOUGH! JUMP ON MY BACK AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" said Ox. He crouched and held out his hands like they were stirrups for Olivia to jump on his back with.

terrible speaker

Postby terrible speaker » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:30 pm

"Do what now?? ", Olivia double-taked; flashing magic light in an oncoming gnoll's eyes, the situation was getting uglier here.. and so she turned on her heel to climb the precarious barbarian's form; wrapping her legs around his middle tightly and remaining arm groped over his shoulder, her chin resting there to play navigator. Once she was up there she felt silly, like a little girl on her daddy's shoulders, but clearly a grown-ass woman.

"uhhh okay~" She looked around , witnessing Razorgore snap the neck of a Gnoll larger then himself, remembering the curse put on her earlier. She muttered under her breath "later" before snapping back to attention. As Ox rose to his feet she could see nearly over the entire drama. in the direction of the fire she could see the clearest path.

"There are too many to fight! Go that way! " She want to point and almost fell back, "woah! " she clawed to regain her grip desperately "Turn around, we'll escape through the back of the camp, it looks like the entire pack is pretty much here anyway!, careful of the fire you started!.. also! I'm Olivia" . She looks to the tiefling monk. "It's a good thing you showed up when you did, come on, Grab Ox's spear for him, too! "

JamesKPolkerface

Postby JamesKPolkerface » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 pm

IC: "RAAAAAAAAHHHHH" said Ox, as he started running in the direction he thought Olivia wanted him to run.

The comparatively minuscule sorceress pulled him to the right, so he dodged right in the darkness. He felt the heat of the burning yurt lightly braise his left foot. He Ignored it.

His legs flailed as he ran blind through the Gnoll camp, but his arms were clasped tightly around Olivia's legs where they wrapped around his waist. He leaned forward, trying to free up Olivia's hand so she could cast spells as necessary. He hoped the Tiefling was coming too, and had brought his spear.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Ox shouted into the blackness, trusting his friends to get him safely out of this one.

OOC: Sometime in the next few days I'm heading up into West Virginia with my family, and wont be back until at least next Monday night. Feel free to have Ox do whatever you like in that time. I just ask that 1) he survives, 2) he loses no more than one major body part, and that one isn't his remaining eye, 3)you don't emancipate him, and 4) you don't make him act too smart or acquire too much of a grudge.

terrible speaker

Postby terrible speaker » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:27 am

Olivia leaned hard against Ox's broad back. shouting over his battle cry what was ahead " crates on the left! Just barrel through the fish! ahh crap! " , Ahead there was a dead end in the form of a pack of Gnoll's however the visage of a raging half orc barreling at them made them scramble , yelping and clawing over each other to get out of the way, one manages to desperately claw through the backside of a Yert. Ox's heavy feet certainly trampling and snapping the leg of another, not so lucky.

The air began to fill with cackling howls, Olivia didn't know what it meant exactly but being she was the one supposed to kill Razorgore, it wasn't going to be good. guiding Ox in between the Yerts, Crocuta taking care of anyone who was dumb enough to pursue. sometimes miscommunication lead to running right through one or two. eventually the Gnoll structures thinned out, they went down a small slope, finding themselves at the edge of a thick treeline. Thankfully too because Ox was noticeable beginning to run out of stamina as his steps began to slow.

" I think we're almost out. let me down. " . Ox crouched down a little lower and she slid off with care. Olivia Kept her hand on Ox's shoulder as he had both hands on his knee's catching his breath. She looked back the way they came from, the encampment lay some distance behind them. The noises had dropped low again from the camp. Olivia didn't like this one bit.

She looked up at the stars trying to work out where they were. " What should we do.. Mr... Sorry, who are you? " She asked the tiefling, looking back to him occasionally trying to multitask all the questions she has immediately; though really she was in no state, he head was numb, covered in decayed filth, down a limb and everything else. Cocuta could probably see her purple eyes weren't quite able to focus.

OOC: hey James, cool, hope you have a great time =) and GhostCross didn't touch your character much because i'm far less sure what he's like, feel free to ret-con or work around what i just described for your Crocuta.

GhostCross

Postby GhostCross » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Ooc: no worries it got us out so I'm good with what you chose to do.

IC:

Crocuta stood looking quizzically at the two forms in front of him. Leaning on the greatspear that he drove into the ground He pondered how he had gotten to this point. He lowered his hood and revealed his horns and face fully. He winced as he ran his hand over his right horn. With a sharp exhale he had found the chip that the greatspear had taken from it. It burned like hell but it seemed like it was only the size of a copper coin.

"Well shit...you had to put a whole lot of force to do that to my horn."

Turning to Olivia, "The name is Crocuta. But I guess seeing as how we all kind of saved each other's lives you can call me Croc. What the hell was that mess back there? I knew I'd be walking into a war camp but I didn't expect that madness. We need to find you a river...I dont know how long I can take that stench"

terrible speaker

Postby terrible speaker » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:13 pm

" Olivia, spells-for-hire " she responded with a nod with a laugh "and please, a river yes, i think I've swallowed some, And a cleric wouldn't hurt either" . Ox grinned werily " sorry Croc, can't quite see where im swingin' right now. " Oliva linked her arm around Ox's forearm to guide him. She looks around for a few seconds to the sky " I think.. if we head down this way, there's a stream this way."

As They made their way into the wood, surely enough there was a stream gurgling through. The trio settles down by it. Olivia crouches by the edge and dunks her whole head in the water, her arm trying to scrape as much out of her hair as much as possible "ahh, that's a bit better " she could still smell the rot on her, and contemplated just rolling her whole body into the stream.

She flops and just rolls sideways till she's laying in the stream on her back. " way better"

She stared up into the treetops, her side still stinging and a mild tightness in her chest " you know, i smell this bad because those Gnoll , the ones in the bones, they performed a ritual on me... i need Razorgore to die, or i die" she giggled softly then fell silent again, then began to fall asleep where she lay in the stream.

OOC: who's got one thumb and delirious, dis gal >D

GhostCross

Postby GhostCross » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:39 pm

"Well that's going to...." Crocuta glanced up from washing his hands and notices Olvia had drifted off to sleep. He let his sentence trail off seeing the futility of continuing it any further. With a deep sigh he stood back up and cracked his neck and followed up with a deep rolling of his shoulders to loosen up muscles in his back.

He glanced over at Ox who himself was cleaning up as well except he hadn't thought ahead and was actually down stream of Olivia. He either didn't seem to notice or he didn't mind washing up with some mucky water.

Looking around to gain his bearings he was able to gather approximately where he was and he was pleased to notice he was in the same Forrest he had entered the camp from. He knew he could find what he had stashed here earlier.

"Hey Ox, I'm going to wander around a bit, shouldn't be gone more than an hour or two."

Ox grunted, either out of annoyance or agreement, but it didn't matter to Crocuta.

After about 20 minutes of searching he was able to find the path from before and headed down it to a nice old dead oak tree. It's trunk burned to a contorted figure, it seemed like it might have been the only one that hadn't been able to regrow after a fire a few decades ago. He reached in and found his satchel inside. He grinned and pulled out his meditation mat, a threadbare piece of black cloth with dark purple abyssal sigils woven in a broad circle in the middle. It offered little protection from the cold damp forrest floor but it mattered little to him. He laid it out and knelt down on his knees in the middle of the circle and laid his hands palms down on his thighs and drifted off into a trance hoping he could gain a bit of insight in how to continue.

JamesKPolkerface

Postby JamesKPolkerface » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:39 am

Ox spent a few minutes cleansing himself in the stream after Croc left. He was still blind, with one eye badly damaged and one so swollen that he couldn't tell if it was intact. So as Ox washed he couldn't figure out why he seemed to be smelling worse and worse. Then Olivia's sleeping body bumped into him. She was still unbelievably grimy. Covered in filth and gore that had been polluting the water Ox was trying to wash with. But he reckoned he'd better leave cleaning her to herself, so he pulled her up onto the stream bank far enough that her head was safely above the water, leaving her body to soak in the slow moving stream. Maybe the stream would loosen some of her grime.

Ox figured that her layer of grime couldn't be good for her missing arm. A nasty wound like that was bound to get infected. In the fighting pits the small gods would always curse someone who left that sort of wound uncleansed. The left side of his own chest throbbed and hurt worse than his blinded eyes did. He was sure that was because he had failed to honor the small gods. It wasn't like he had the means to cleanse that wound before, but he still should have done it somehow. He hoped Easterwatch had a cleric who could heal him.

In the mean time he went back to the stream. He didn't know much about the small gods or the rituals that they demanded. But their clerics had tended to him many times in the fighting pits and the arenas before the warlock bought him and took him to Caer.

Now he improvised a prayer to the small gods. He knelt in the stream and washed his wounds with the fresh cool water. He prayed that the small gods would make it their temple and dwell in him tonight.

When Ox was done praying he went and sat beside Olivia's body. Ox was really very concerned for her wound. He reached over and gingerly felt it, since he could not examine it with blind eyes. After a moment's consideration he reached into a satchel that he had left on dry land and pulled out a small bag. He drew a very small pinch of coarse powder out of it. He sprinkled it over Olivia's missing arm, prayed to the small gods, and felt a warm radiance from it. When he felt her wound again, he felt that the filth and corruption had been pushed out, and it was no longer oozing.

Ox considered applying a pinch of the powder to his own wounds. But Woundstitch Powder was expensive stuff, and he would probably not be worth it.

So he distracted himself by playing with his slave collar.

Ox didn't plan on sleeping, but next thing he knew Croc was back, one hand over Ox's mouth and the other shaking him awake. When Ox was conscious and responsive Croc began whispering urgently to him.

There were gnolls in the woods. Gnoll partols out looking for the three of them. After a brief exchange of whispers Ox and Croc waded out into the center of the stream, pushing Olivia's gently snoring body along with them. Ox balanced his satchel on his head above the water.

They floated with the slow current for about an hour. After that the current pushed them into a larger stream, this one faster moving. Croc described the landscape they were passing. They floated out of the rolling foothills and into the coastal flats. Slowly the surrounding landscape became swamp. But it was not nearly as swampy as the swamps of Ichtaka.

Finally around an hour before dawn Croc hushed Ox up. There was a fishing boat in the stream ahead.

After a moment the full moon peeked through the clouds, and Croc could see that there weren't any gnolls in it, just a young fisherwoman. He told Ox as much.

Ox hailed the fisherwoman in the common tongue. She was surprised to find them floating in the stream, but she hailed them back. One of Ox's gold pieces convinced her to take them onboard and to sail them around to the stone key in Easterwatch. Her name was Lune, and it was her thirteenth day as a fisherwoman. When Ox asked Lune he was delighted to find out that the town guard and militia were maintaining constant patrols in force, looking out for gnolls. He was less delighted to learn that there wasn't a cleric in Easterwatch. His left pectoral hurt very badly.

Oh well. Lune sailed them into Easterwatch, where they were met by a guardswoman on the stone key. Apparently somebody named Lokkan wanted to see them about the Gnoll encampment. And also wanted to tell Lune she shouldn't be out fishing this early.

Ox handed Lune another gold piece for her trouble as he got out of the boat.

Dawn broke, not that Ox knew it.

terrible speaker

Postby terrible speaker » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Olivia felt absolute calm in her exhaustion. the water drowned out he overall scent and the cool caress of the water carried her physical aches away, she closed her eyes and her mind drifts.

Olivia's world began to stir. sunshine glared in her weakly opening eyes. She murmurs and struggles a little, confused by the new surroundings. then she noticed She was slumped against Ox; Crocuta sat next to him, his face shadowed by a heavy hood. Olivia pushed herself upright on her chair making an effort to sit straight with composure, eyes still half close, not realized she was now only partially gross now, but dry overall. "good morning.. where are we?" She slumps back, still waking.

"Back in Easterwatch."Ox grunted. face looked an awful mess, less bloody then she'd last seen but still swollen in areas, Croc's face deep in contemplation. Looking past them it appeared they we're in a public house. the place nearly empty bar the two active staff and about 3 patrons minding their own business over breakfast.

Olivia fished around in one of her belt pouches and pulled out two silver and some coppers between her fingers, waving over one house staff. Olivia handed her the coins " Something to eat would be great." The waitress took the pay and lingered taking a closer look then she had been able too at these three ever since they came in. "thank you" Olivia exaggerated, annoyed.The waitress disappeared to the kitchen. "gods, some damn people " she bitched quietly.

They sat in silence, simultaneously going over in their mind's what had transpired the night before.

"Croc" Olivia piped up, still witha grumbly tone ebcause of the waitress. He arched his gaze "Yeah?"

She looked away from his eyes "Thanks.. I owe you " She looked to ox briefly in his beaten up visage "both of you. "

They sat quietly for a little while longer, until Lokkan pushed his way through the door and strode over to their table, nodded to Crocuta and looked Ox and Olivia up and down. "well you found one of them, I don't know who that turdburger is; anyway - " He pulled out a chair and sat down "This Gnoll situation is getting out of hand. and by the look of you three dicknozzles, you know that. " He patted Ox on the shoulder [color=#40BF40 "I guess Nathanial didn't make it, tough break pal, you get that on the big jobs " [/color]

Olivia scrunched her nose, Nathanial who?

Lokkan continued " they're getting more brazen. the storehouse fire, the captain of the guard missing. I mean, for fuck sake! I thought between you, Crocuta, Nathanial and Ox you'd be able to handle a war pack of Gnolls"

" Things got complicated, Lokkan" Crocuta interrupted.

" Tell me about it "Lokkan's tone dropped

The Waitress returned as the table fell silent again. She laid down a tray baring sliced bread with a side of butter, a platter of bacon, hot potato, eggs and a pitcher of water with three chipped, cream ceramic cups and wooden plates

As soon as she was gone , Olivia leaned forward on her arm "Oh let me, please. yesterday i could count to ten on my fingers and wasn't wearing a perfume of someone's insides, Ox was far more handsome and if Croc didn't didn't show up we'd be midnight snacks. Something sick was going on inside that camp and I'm pretty sure this going to get worse if Razorgore has his way. "

" The Gnoll's got the numbers too, trust me. " Ox added, pulling the tray closer to load up a plate for himself.

" Rotgut is an ass too "
Olivia took a piece of bread and began loading things on top of it.
Last edited by terrible speaker on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrible speaker

Postby terrible speaker » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:37 pm

OOC

HEY! THREE DOESN'T MAKE A WHOLE PARTY IN D&D, read up what's happened so far, feel free to make a character, and jump in where things feel right. join in the fabric of this growing tale =D

GhostCross

Postby GhostCross » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:17 am

Crocuta sat wearily at the table, his hood pull up to his face. It wasn't that he minded the looks, but someone always had to open their mouth and Crocuta always had to close it for them. At the moment he wasn't feeling up for starting a brawl, even though it would be with only a handful of patrons he could easily take. It just wasn't worth the hassle.

He made sure he met Lokken's gaze every time it wandered over to him.

When their eyes met next Crocuta cut him off mid sentence. "Will you quit your useless babbling! You aren't telling us anything we don't already know and you won't be helping us out there, so kindly leave my companions to lick their wounds in peace. Or should I make you leave."

He quickly rose from his seat to put additional punctuation on the threat.

He caught the disappointed glance of Olivia and what he expected was a look of approval from Ox but it was hard to tell at this point.

Looking to Olivia, "Really....you'd rather listen to this asshat? Fine, you can waste your own time, I'll be at the bar."

At the bar he stopped caring, he threw his hood back and let the few patrons see his visage. There was only one gasp, that was pretty good compared to usual.

"A dark n' stormy barkeep"

"yeah sure" he trailed off, standing their for a second forgetting about the glass he was washing. Staring at the curling horns framing Crocuta's face

Crocuta snapped in front of his face a few times,
"HEY! Focus you fuckwit"

The barkeep grunted a response but at least he starting making the drink

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”