First D&D 5e Character

Moderator: Global Moderator

TimmyK

First D&D 5e Character

Postby TimmyK » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:40 am

Hello! So I previously played, and ran many 4e games,and recently decided to make a 5e character (even though I don't have a group to play with yet.) So that being said I would really appreciate some feed back on him. His name is Urgen Ironback he is a human barbarian with the Charlerton background. What little of his story I Have fleshed out is that he decided at a young age he wanted more than his barbaric village could offer him so he set out into the world, -and his starting to build a life for himself as the fake noble Sir Aiden Trask Slowly moving up in the world. I'm thinking a bard multi spec. Thoughts?

Natesbeat

Re: First D&D 5e Character

Postby Natesbeat » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Sounds interesting, and depending what his stats are could be a really good character. The only thing is that the charlatan background is one of the 'worse' barbarian backgrounds as it doesn't mesh well with most builds. But again if it matches the stats go right ahead.

Adsm17

Postby Adsm17 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 am

Right now I am playing a monk Hill Dwarf have a background of Barbarian Tribe Member it is hard to play

isaquelazaro

Postby isaquelazaro » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 am

Around here we jokingly call this a 'bardbarian' lol :P
That sounds cool! I can only imagine what happens after a failed bluff / diplomacy test!

Return to “General Game Discussion”