Need assistance with ideas!

Moderator: Global Moderator

EveDaDingo

Need assistance with ideas!

Postby EveDaDingo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:04 am

Right, so at this moment I'm playing a surgeon samurai focused on achieving lichdom through advanced medical and mechanical science. She's currently in the process of constructing a new body to transfer her soul and consciousness into. The plan is for it to be a tall thin amalgamation of flesh and metal. Horrifying, yet bizarrely beautiful. This first model will be a proof of concept, but she plans to attempt an automatic soul transfer in the event of death with later versions. Current modifications I have planned are a built in bag of holding and a quick release grenade compartment. What I need is other ideas for potential mods for either Adelie Dubois Version 2.0 (ADv2 for short), or future AD models. Whatever cool/weird shit you think I could feasibly get away with jamming in my cyborg body. Right now I'm trying to keep the modifications simple, this is the prototype after all.
"Guys, I think my character might be a serial killer..."

EveDaDingo

Re: Need assistance with ideas!

Postby EveDaDingo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:19 am

Oh, and we're running DnD 3.5.
"Guys, I think my character might be a serial killer..."

BearofBadNews

Postby BearofBadNews » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:59 pm

The most obvious to me is at least one retractable weapon that you're considered proficient in, so that you can't be disarmed.
The same deal with armor, probably.

Some movement-based alterations might be useful: levitation or flight, integrated boots of striding and springing, or a panic mode teleport?

With integrated wands or rods, you could achieve nearly any effect, so the sky (or your DM's patience) is the limit, haha.
============================================================
Check out my (often Dungeons and Dragons-related) Tumblr: http://red-fathoms.tumblr.com/
Or my webzone: http://www.alex-mitchell-studio.com/

Nightmare_Jack

Postby Nightmare_Jack » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:41 pm

While not having much 3.5 experience, you could always go with gadget hands for lock picking and stuff and improve your sight by having some form of lense or even glasses that pop out for true sight. You may also want to peak at some of Inspector Gadget's gadgets for more insperation lol

Return to “General Game Discussion”