Monsterhearts

Moderator: Global Moderator

Anonymous

Monsterhearts

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Game: Monsterhearts
Brief Description: This is a beginners game of Monsterhearts if you enjoyed hearing about Rebequah, Cora, and Lex it's your turn to enter the world!
Additional Information: I will ask that player characters be created ahead of time, but we can converse thru chat before GeeklyCon. Please be advised that this a very Adult RPG and you are not able to choose the sexual orientation of your character.
Game Master: Tara Tea
GM Email: taratawater@gmail.com
GM Twitter: Tara__Tea
Game Type: Tabletop RPG
Date: 2016-06-17
Time: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Spots in Game: 4
To sign up for this game, go to GeeklyCon.com/Calendar.php

Tara__Tea

Re: Monsterhearts

Postby Tara__Tea » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:03 pm

Hey Everyone! I realize that some of you may not know me so I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Tara and I will be your MC for GeeklyCon! Hooray! I have a few questions for you all so let me know if you want to discuss that here or if you would prefer a different place like google hangouts or twitter. You can find me on twitter @Tara__Tea or you can email me at taratawater@gmail.com. If you haven't done so already I highly recommend you check out the play thru I did of Monsterhearts on my podcast Where Do the Meeples Go? to get a feel for how the game works. You can also check out the One Shot Podcast for their episode on Monsterhearts. It's hilarious.

Thanks!
Tara

Return to “GC Games”