D&D and more D

Moderator: Global Moderator

Anonymous

D&D and more D

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Game: D&D and more D
Brief Description: Im not against throwing a game together for some people who need a DM.
Additional Information: As a long time listener, this is the first time I will be able to attend GeeklyCon! As I dont know many (Well I played a computer game with Tim once, does that count?) I think a great way to get to know you guys would be for me to DM a game! All I ask is you bring your own 5E character sheet with you!
Game Master: Sam (TINMANxHMx)
GM Email: mcgowansj1@gmail.com
GM Twitter: @McGowanSamuel
Game Type: Tabletop RPG
Date: 2016-06-18
Time: 1:00 PM-4:30 PM
Spots in Game: 5
To sign up for this game, go to GeeklyCon.com/Calendar.php

tinmanxHMx

Re: D&D and more D

Postby tinmanxHMx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:57 am

Just a reminder, if you signed up for this game, please bring a level 5, 5E character sheet with you! I recommend talking with each other and coming up with a strategy concerning who is playing what. You are going to need it. >:D Also, do not hesitate to converse with me via email or twitter! I can always answer questions you may have about the campaign portion we will be playing.

Also, I will be bringing Jamesons and Dr. Pepper. If you want to bring something of your choice to drink I encourage it! (as long a you are not driving anywhere) If you want to bum off of me, that's cool too!

In the event that my twitter or email is not shown, you can reach me here at the forums, mcowansj1@gmail.com or @mcgowansamuel

starthree16

Postby starthree16 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:21 pm

I have a ranger or barbarian that I can level up. Any paramaters for equipment and magical items?

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:30 pm

I have a tendency to enjoy making dumb character ideas and somehow rolling decent stats to compensate (i.e., Goblin Barbarian in 3.5, and rolled a high enough STR to compensate for the -4). Any restrictions?

tinmanxHMx

Postby tinmanxHMx » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:32 pm

As far as race and class go, whatever your imagination can come up with! Its a not so serious game, you guys should be having fun! As far as equipment goes, leave everything blank except one "special" item. Your characters will chance upon it fairly early in the game. This special item can be a weapon, armor, token, ect. Just remember you guys will all be level 5, so nothing too ridiculous. ;)

Riddler_Justin

Postby Riddler_Justin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:58 pm

tinmanxHMx wrote:As far as race and class go, whatever your imagination can come up with! Its a not so serious game, you guys should be having fun! As far as equipment goes, leave everything blank except one "special" item. Your characters will chance upon it fairly early in the game. This special item can be a weapon, armor, token, ect. Just remember you guys will all be level 5, so nothing too ridiculous. ;)

Excellent! I don't plan on making an OP character, I just like doing silly things. We'll see. :D

Return to “GC Games”