Theories and Speculation

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tara__Tea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:26 pm
Contact:

Theories and Speculation

Postby Tara__Tea » Thu May 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Trust me, you'll be needing this. ;)

CallMeShaunna
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:49 am

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby CallMeShaunna » Sat May 06, 2017 12:25 am

Was Cora really "the ugly one" (noooo) with her new BOOBS and everything? Boobs = pretty amirite? OMG or is there something else afoot and maybe someone else is going to bite the dust? RIP ugly background NPC! Maybe Rebeqah wanted Neville all to herself? Ahhh!

Tara__Tea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby Tara__Tea » Mon May 08, 2017 1:56 pm

CallMeShaunna wrote:Was Cora really "the ugly one" (noooo) with her new BOOBS and everything? Boobs = pretty amirite? OMG or is there something else afoot and maybe someone else is going to bite the dust? RIP ugly background NPC! Maybe Rebeqah wanted Neville all to herself? Ahhh!


Well, she may have been beautiful on the outside, but she wasn't exactly pretty on the inside. LOL.

Tara__Tea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby Tara__Tea » Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 am

Just a reminder, you might be able to find some answers on Cora's Tumblr that is weirdly still active. I wonder who's posting for her now...

https://crustycora.tumblr.com/

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Sun May 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Theories:
Beqah and Lex become besties. Beq uses Lex to gain more followers and tosses the rejects to Lex for lunchtime, for no one will miss the undesirables.

Cora becomes a Lich, the sheer vanity makes her more powerful than ever.

(side note: Love this show. Super campy and fun.)

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Wed May 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Orion is going to add some fun dynamics to this story."O" I hope keeps the quarky/bubbly attitude. I bet it creates some fun dialogue between O and Lex, but imagine it will just annoy Beq.

MONSTERHEARTS!!

User avatar
Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:10 pm
Location: Mississippi
Contact:

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby Bapperson » Thu May 25, 2017 3:51 am

kdubb wrote:Orion is going to add some fun dynamics to this story."O" I hope keeps the quarky/bubbly attitude. I bet it creates some fun dialogue between O and Lex, but imagine it will just annoy Beq.

MONSTERHEARTS!!


Hmmm. I should probably relisten, but I'm wondering if Lex is willing to put up with Orion's positivity and quirkiness? I know Nika will love it, but not so sure on Lex.

Fae is a fun MH skin, can't wait to see what Josh does with it.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Bapperson wrote:
kdubb wrote:Orion is going to add some fun dynamics to this story."O" I hope keeps the quarky/bubbly attitude. I bet it creates some fun dialogue between O and Lex, but imagine it will just annoy Beq.

MONSTERHEARTS!!


Hmmm. I should probably relisten, but I'm wondering if Lex is willing to put up with Orion's positivity and quirkiness? I know Nika will love it, but not so sure on Lex.

Fae is a fun MH skin, can't wait to see what Josh does with it.



I think Lex would be more likely to put up with it. Just from age, experience, etc. "O" snagged and renamed Beq's pup, thems fighting words.

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 pm

I knew Balthazar was going to be a key player, but not to what degree. I really feel like it is going to cause Beq to have a meltdown.

Side note: Eric Northman looked like a bad ass with the long hair... Shreveport Sheriff 4 Lyfe

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:03 pm

#toastmedaddy #sexyjellystain #smokedmeat
#bitemelex #stoptryingtomakefetchhappen
#gobadgers #dontgochasingwaterfalls

Tara__Tea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby Tara__Tea » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 pm

kdubb wrote:#toastmedaddy #sexyjellystain #smokedmeat
#bitemelex #stoptryingtomakefetchhappen
#gobadgers #dontgochasingwaterfalls


Lol I love our hashtag game!

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Tara__Tea wrote:
kdubb wrote:#toastmedaddy #sexyjellystain #smokedmeat
#bitemelex #stoptryingtomakefetchhappen
#gobadgers #dontgochasingwaterfalls


Lol I love our hashtag game!


It is so much fun! Love the Geekly MonsterHearts!

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Ahhhhh snap! Alexrion! Did not see that coming, phrasing. But now I think there is a little True Blood-esk theme with the Fae and Vamp. I wonder if Fae blood gets them drunk in MH too... And I bet that Lex and Alex are the creatures Orion's sister was warning him about (Liza-Liza?) Watch out for the Fangs #sharpteethbloodytongue .

kdubb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Theories and Speculation

Postby kdubb » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Ye beware, beyond here lie spoilers.
Ye be warned...

Oh man, I had an idea that Clifford was the one who killed Jason. But the whole Blossom family was a little fucked up. I thought Veronica nail'd it when she called out Cheryl for the twincest. Which still may be the case, after she went on her rampage. Oops, wrong fandom... ;)


I can NOT wait for season 2...of both.


Return to “Monsterhearts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest