Theories/Discussion/Spoilers all books

Moderator: Global Moderator

StephOKingston

Theories/Discussion/Spoilers all books

Postby StephOKingston » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 am

Let's talk theories, crackpot or plausible. I know you have them.

Here's my big one, it's a bit general and takes parts from other theories.

Most people are generally in agreement that either Jon or Dany is Azor Ahai. But I was thinking, why not both? Also does anybody else think that the Night's Watch will be Jon's "Lightbringer"? They do say "I am the sword in the darkness" in the vows after all.

AshShadowbrook

Re: Theories/Discussion/Spoilers all books

Postby AshShadowbrook » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:52 am

Crackpot: Nymeria is going to swoop in and save Sansa. They've left the Eyrie so it's in the realm of possibility. Baelish is about to pull out some creepy/rapey moves and them BAM throat torn out. Sansa is clearly terrified out of her mind, but leaves with the wolf anyways because what else is she going to do.

A few chapters later we see Arya having a dream about saving her sister and we realize it was wolf!arya all along. Seeing Sansa in her dreams constantly makes arya begin to question whether or not this is really dreaming, and it inspires her to come back home thinking she can find sansa.

Just give me a liberated Sansa and a homebound Arya, George.
Please contact via twitter or G+, I do not check private forum messages

StephOKingston

Postby StephOKingston » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 am

My sister had a theory that Arya may be sent to kill Sansa. Since the Faceless Men only kill people they don't know, and she doesn't know "Alayne Stone". But it's pretty crackpot as well.

DoubleT

Postby DoubleT » Mon May 19, 2014 3:56 am

Sorry for digging up this old thread, but having just finished the books (horray... now I can listen to all the spoiler and crackpot theories episodes), and my big theory is...

Spoilers of course....

Jon Snow is not dead, in fact he was never even stabbed. I think the person stabbed to death was someone Melisandra made to look like Jon Snow similar to the Mance/Rattleshirt swap. She knew about the "daggers in the darkness" and probably tried to protect him so they came up with the plan. My proof is that Ghost was snarling at him just before he was killed because Ghost could see through the illusion. Not sure he was swapped with (the Karstark prisoner, but don't know why he would help them, maybe Tormond or one of his followers once he heard Mance was prisoner of Ramsey?)

Also I think the Lord Commander's Raven is controlled by the 3 eyed crow, and Bran will eventually use it to communicate to Jon.

rose

Postby rose » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:13 pm

I don't think Shae was saying "I am a whore" as a childish way of being "You were mean to me so I'm going to fuck you over." First off I do think it's pretty likely she was coerced into doing this. But look at it this way: Shae and Tyrion were in love, no doubt there. He loved her for who she was, not just because she was a whore, and she stuck by him through some rough shit. She gave up diamonds and a nice life in Essos for him. And then the going got tough and he (in her mind) dumped her. It's almost the opposite of the books where in this case Shae felt that Tyrion had betrayed her and only thought of her as a whore. I'm not saying it's solid reasoning to condemn him, but she probably feels just as betrayed by him, not just insulted that he called her a name. The statement "I am a whore" was her basically saying "If you only think I'm a whore then I'll be one."

I'm not 100% on board with this action but I don't agree with what the hosts were saying just pinning Shae as childish. She's had her heart broken and people with broken hearts do stupid things.
Pass your testking and in first try by using our guaranteed and best quality test-king toefl practice test If you are looking for fast success in usj.edu then join today to find complete testking and pass passguide on first try. A person can pick

Return to “Cast of Thrones”