A Feast for Crows Book Club

Moderator: Global Moderator

Gitfiddler

A Feast for Crows Book Club

Postby Gitfiddler » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:53 am

Will this be happening after season 4? I'm assuming it would, or at least hoping it does. It seems like this book in particular is ideal for a book club. I've read it once a while back and can't remember half of it. I'm still trying to figure out how a Kingsmoot works. Tanks.

DoubleT

Re: A Feast for Crows Book Club

Postby DoubleT » Thu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Yeah since I don't get HBO and finshed all the books just recently I've found the book clubs to be very entertaining and informative.

As for the Kingsmoot, as I recall it is sort of like the Player Haters Ball from the Chappell show.

steven

Postby steven » Thu May 15, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm also hoping it happens in the off-season, and assume it will. Although Tim did say that he finished rereading it recently and I'm not sure if he's up for a re-re-read :))

Tim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tim » Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

I re-read knowing full well that I would have to read them again. I just couldn't help myself.

StephOKingston

Postby StephOKingston » Fri May 16, 2014 6:14 am

I highly recommend doing the combined Book 4 and 5 reread that Boiled Leather put together. It's a pain in the ass (easier with ebooks) but it's totally worth it. I feel like I understood so much more and had a way better feeling for the timeline.

jamesjogi08

Postby jamesjogi08 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:22 am

Possibly blood magic. they should kill that kid, he's dangerous umm going with magic on this one....!!!
Our excellent online learnalanguage learn japanese training programs lead you to learn korean success in the We also offer latest and E-spanyol with 100% success Internet polyglot

Return to “Cast of Thrones”