Greetings fellow GOT fans

Moderator: Global Moderator

Jkensuke

Greetings fellow GOT fans

Postby Jkensuke » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello everyone,

First off let me say been listening to DnD Podcast for quite some time and finally got around to listening to the Cast of Thrones podcast. I've read up to Book 4 and watched all of season 4 as well. Because I now have a looooong time to go till next season I've decided to jump in and catch up so I'm starting at eppisode 1 of Cast of Thrones and so far enjoying it a lot.

Take care and look forward to having fun around here.

PS, I'm going to read book 5 before next season but I"m taking a break from fantasy and enjoying some sci-fi on the side for the moment. 8)

Jkensuke

Re: Greetings fellow GOT fans

Postby Jkensuke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:35 pm

So I've made it through episodes 1 - 10 and much like DDND enjoying it thoroughly. It's a great combination of fandom, entertainment, information et all. It's a lot like watching with my friends. My only sad part is that I started listening this late but the good news is this helps feed my itch while we wait for the next season.

Tim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tim » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Awesome! Glad you like it. It is hard for me to listen to our earlier episodes of CoT since the sound can be... not so good.

tntnfree

Postby tntnfree » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:06 am

Which one you consider more egregious depends on your relative valuation of those elements?

Return to “Cast of Thrones”