Telltale Game of Thrones Discussion (Maybe Spoilers)

Moderator: Global Moderator

DayMan Zee

Telltale Game of Thrones Discussion (Maybe Spoilers)

Postby DayMan Zee » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:00 am

WOW, that was a thing, I really need to discuss this with someone, anyone else had a go.

If you're wondering whether to get it or not I'll say this, if you enjoy telltale games ie. The Walking Dead and the tv show I would highly recommend it, if you don't enjoy both I probably wouldn't. I say this because it's filled with all the bugs fans of telltale games usually have to deal with and it assumes a lot of knowledge of the tv series

GeekLink

Re: Telltale Game of Thrones Discussion (Maybe Spoilers)

Postby GeekLink » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:57 am

Just finished playing Chapter 1, and just finished watching Tim and Jennifer do their playthrough. Let's talk!

I thought it was fantastic. All those word battles were so tense. Cercei definitely gave me a worse response than Tim and Jenn. Something like she thinks I'll just say whatever she wants to hear and how she doesn't trust me at all, rather than just being unsure of me. A lot of my other decisions ended up being the same as theirs, which is somewhat cool, but I would also have liked to have seen what happens when other choices are made.

I was so close to picking the knight as my Sentinel, going with the other guy's advice (the one who was sent to Essos to find Asher)... but then I thought Duncan is the only one that knows about the North Grove, I want to be on his good side and I want him to have as much power as possible to be able to fulfill my duty to the late Lord Forrester. And I guess that was still the right choice especially considering the ending. (Even though the preview shows the power struggle will still continue... and even beyond that it would really it would work out no matter what. Still.)

Sugarbolt

Re: Telltale Game of Thrones Discussion (Maybe Spoilers)

Postby Sugarbolt » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Ah! This topic is juuuuust under a year old - new enough for me! :D

So the season finale of this game was just released last night - I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I look forward to hearing everyone's responses to how it all ends up!

Also, I'm curious: What choice did everyone make at the end of Episode 5? (Remember, spoooiiilers!)

Return to “Cast of Thrones”