The Rose Elf *SPOILERS*

Moderator: Global Moderator

Adam Bash
Administrator
Administrator

The Rose Elf *SPOILERS*

Postby Adam Bash » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:35 am

I'd love some feedback on the Rose Elf bonus episode.

It was a strange experience to tell a fairy tale in this way, but I found more and more to like about the process as it went on. By the time I finished editing I was extra proud of the episode. Hopefully others enjoy it as much as I did.

Thank you to our patrons for funding these bonus episodes.

ShoutingTitan

Re: The Rose Elf *SPOILERS*

Postby ShoutingTitan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:50 am

ADAM BASH. I just cannot.

Even without my personal reasons for loving this episode, it was amazing. You picked a great story to tell, it had wonderful links to the canon of the SAYER universe. It also just rang so true to SAYER itself: it was sincere but also a little murdery.

I mean, it also had a few great connections to my Patreon message *cough*skulls*cough*. I'm gonna watch my back on Typhon from now on.

JonahG

Postby JonahG » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:07 pm

This came out great. I don't think I've ever heard this story before, but I have to 100% agree with how well it fits with SAYER's lore. OF COURSE this is the story SAYER would choose to tell to a resident.
I am a co-writer for SAYER.
I also have a personal website and a pretty active twitter feed.
Sometimes I publish stuff to Amazon.

Zombie_slag

Postby Zombie_slag » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:09 am

I personally loved it. To find a way to tell a classic tale, and fit it in with the SAYER universe, it honestly impressed me. Also it reminded me of how much I love to listen to stories. This may come off....I don't even know, but after that episode I found myself sad and missing the days of childhood where I would lie in bed while my mother ran her fingers through my hair and told me bedtime stories. Odd how that connection was made in my head, not sure what that says about me, but no matter, I enjoyed the experience. Keep it up.

StarlitFirefly

Postby StarlitFirefly » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 am

I loved this episode! It was so incredibly creepy! Nothing more eerie or chilling than a "fairy tale" about murder and death being told by Sayer!

Return to “SAYER”