Okay, to finish up my base review of episodes...
Episode 18 -
1. Around 4:47, Sayer says "I am your third party, Cassandra, and I am telling you this is important" and then from 4:52 to 4:55 there is a series of tones. Transforming them into numbers using phone tones we get 21824 which is Ewell, MD (Ewell is on Smith Island, if that helps?). I know the Ewell stuff at the end of a couple eps has been found, but this reference in its context makes me very curious.
2. Later in the same episode (don't have exact time but around 7:50), Sayer said "What is one to do when faced with such a prevent paradox? Think on that, Resident Morris, ask yourself that question" and then some very, very quiet reversed words are said. They are approximately from 7:57.5 to 8:00.5 on the track. I have tried a number of methods and cannot understand what is being spoken, but I believe it is intelligble and someone else may be able to understand them. I did note that when Sayer says "ask yourself that question" his voice changes to be a little more echo-y. Don't know if that implies anything but...? This is driving me crazy, can someone please figure out the words?
Episode 20 -
1. The nanomachine error code is 821619A5 (assuming I heard right). Possibly just flavor text, but...numbers!
2. When Sayer is cycling through radio signals, it sounds like there is some talking through the radio fuzz. I noted it at 10:19 and 10:22 or so. I don't believe these are decipherable at all, but certainly did sound like someone talking on radio.
Episode 21 -
1. Does anyone have ideas on what to do, how to interpret, etc the end stuff? At 16:34 a clicking noise starts then at 17:00 a ringing noise joins in. I noticed volume increase in the clicking noise when reviewing the audio file, but...? Are the clicks regular? Perhaps we could look at it more as waves to analyze rather than sounds? No clue. Anyone?
Any ideas on how to analyze episode 13's song sparrow noise or Dr Smith's whistling? I'm getting highly suspicious of Dr Smith now and whether he is strongly related to the tones in episode. Could be nothing, though.
Now that is all over...I can do more research on the things found, like the Ewell and Valentine stuff.