Which is worse?

Moderator: Global Moderator

OmgVeronica

Which is worse?

Postby OmgVeronica » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:21 pm

1. A small empty dark room that you cannot escape but you can hear people on the other side of the wall but they can't hear you.

2. An empty and infinite light space that you cannot escape and you cannot hear any human or any other natural sound.

Which is worse and why?

eskimomo

Re: Which is worse?

Postby eskimomo » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm

I think if you have any sort of claustrophobia at all, number one is worse. I'm not that claustrophobic; I can ride on elevators and crawl through a small child's spelunking maze at a a Missouri cave gift shop. But I still fear the idea of being trapped and not being able to get out. (obviously if I got stuck in an elevator or a fake cave, I wouldn't be stuck forever so I don't get any anxiety from it)

0dius

Postby 0dius » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 pm

OmgVeronica wrote:1. A small empty dark room that you cannot escape but you can hear people on the other side of the wall but they can't hear you.

2. An empty and infinite light space that you cannot escape and you cannot hear any human or any other natural sound.

Which is worse and why?

Depends on your phobia. Probably the first one is more spiritually degrading. Personally the latter would mess me up I think. I have a recurring nightmare since I was 2 or 3 yrs. old of falling asleep in my bed. My bed then turns into an infinite amount of "bed space". It's desolate, no wind, no movement, only the patchwork of a quilt. Sometimes my head would mix it up and throw in an equally infinitely huge boulder that I would have to run from in the infinite space.

So thanks for that V.
Creeping up, infiltratin' the geeks.
Twitter

TomNotThom

Postby TomNotThom » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

This one is easy. I do 2 in my cubicle at work everyday (that's what she said?). You get to eavesdrop so it isn't so bad. Clearly one is far worse. Silence is deafening.

StephOKingston

Postby StephOKingston » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 pm

2 sounds worse. 1 sounds great for napping and eavesdropping on secrets.

B_squared

Postby B_squared » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Basically I look at it like this:
As you go insane, and you would go insane in either room, in the white room you'd be free to talk to the voices in your head and carry on a conversation. In the dark-room you'd never be able to have a complete conversation. Sure you might talk to those outside, but they'd never respond and would constantly interrupt and conversation you might be trying to have with the voices in your head. Also the white room allows for movement, so once you become delusional you could actually end up thinking your outside with all of your friends taking a walk.

OmgVeronica

Postby OmgVeronica » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Good feedback, bros.

adson3492

Postby adson3492 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 am

SO everyone immediately thought of this when @onegaminglane did the recap right?
Are you interested in db2 - pass4sure Get our self paced testking mcsa pdf - braindumps.com and Florida Memorial University study packages to pass your Keiser University without any difficulty in Northwood University.

henryHastur

Postby henryHastur » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:04 am

How bright is the white room? Can I have sunglasses?

Am I allowed to masturbate in either room?

Kalabajooie

Postby Kalabajooie » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:07 pm

henryHastur wrote:Am I allowed to masturbate in either room?

Nobody's there to say you can't.
Watch me play games and hear my sonorous voice at http://www.youtube.com/Kalabajooie
Check out my Twitter maybe. http://www.twitter.com/WhatIsAClayton

Return to “Cthulhu & Friends”