SAYER secret messages POSSIBLE MASSIVE SPOILERS

Moderator: Global Moderator

ShoutingTitan

Re: SAYER secret messages POSSIBLE MASSIVE SPOILERS

Postby ShoutingTitan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:11 am

I listened to the new (?) phone message and here's what I get from it:

"I did something very wrong. I hid it's name. (Either gibberish or a sigh or heavy breathing) so many numbers. I hid it's name in the people. Its name, it's in the messages. I hid (gibberish)"

Also, it's way creepier calling a number over and over again to relisten to a message than just replaying a recording.

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Has anyone gotten a recording of the new message available? Also, I am now thinking the content is the same, but it is a clearer/louder version than before.

I am strongly inclined towards the resident IDs being the key right now. Particularly those with letters at the front. This may be where Bash said we will have to work - we need to collect all of the resident IDs given out.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

mmmizzle

Postby mmmizzle » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Do you guys think the individual messages everyone received could be part of the answer?

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:51 pm

mmmizzle wrote:Do you guys think the individual messages everyone received could be part of the answer?

I hope not. That would make it sooo much harder. But I haven't gotten an individual message yet, so not sure what sort of content is in it.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

ShoutingTitan

Postby ShoutingTitan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:49 pm

So, doubtful this is really relevant, but I grabbed all the known letters and threw them in an anagram solver online, and one anagram is "Hate bee ow". I doubt this is a clue or an answer, but it's a fun thing to share. (Also, I tried matching the letters to the last number in the IDs to see if there was a code pattern, but nothing from what I can tell, due to multiples of letters and numbers)

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 pm

When Rob's id was corrected, they removed the letter at the beginning and the number at the end. So...
Letters and digits I have so far, assuming I didn't miss any:
O3
T2
B8
W5
H8
E0
A5
E4
E2

One option I considered was that the digit was a basic Caesar cypher pointer. So the first O should shift by 3 letters.
Shifting forward: RVJBPEFIG
Shifting backward: LRTRZEVAC

but.....? Maybe that's not it. Or maybe we are still missing IDs or maybe it's a proper name. No idea.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:47 am

Got Brad's Id now too: L270337 so that becomes (possibly) L7

Also, the phone number has multiple messages. One sounds like the original message but clearer. Another starts with "you keep calling here" and Ariel says there is one that sounds like an advertisement but I haven't heard it yet.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

ShoutingTitan

Postby ShoutingTitan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 am

So that earlier message that I transcribed seems to be the cleaned up version of the original message (I'm not sure if it's the same thing you guys heard, because except for some words that were made clearer, it was obviously the original. Makes me wonder what you guys were hearing....). Then the messages started changing....

I've heard two different messages today, one I didn't manage to write down but from what I can remember it was a male voice, not obviously Bash OR Sayer, but I think it did say "I am Sayer". It also greeted a resident, but I didn't catch the ID. Right after the call I forgot most of what was in the middle, but it said something about molecular realignment therapy, and it ended somewhere along the lines of "to volunteer, say yes now. Say yes now."

As for the second message, I got that one down: "You keep calling here. There’s no answers here. No one can answer you here. Stop. For your sake stop. It’s not safe here, it’s dangerous here. I don’t think he’s seen you yet, but he will. Oh god he will see you. " Sounded like the same voice from the original message.

So. Who is he?

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 pm

I got the Sayer message for the first time. Didn't get it written all down, but it has to do with ____ and orthopedic relaxation, something about _____ metaphysical existence, get molecular realignment therapy. Then it says to THINK yes, not say yes.

Also, the resident ID sounded like B445728. I compared that against my list and came up with John Caulfield's ID. So John apparently needs molecular realignment therapy. I also happen to know from GeeklyChat that Dr. Caulfield is returning in the next(?) episode, so that could be related?

UPDATE: John says that is his sayer message he got from patreon rewards. He shares his audio file and it is the same.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

ShoutingTitan

Postby ShoutingTitan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:17 am

I feel like the clues are pointing us towards the audio messages we received. I think we should share them, and try to collect as many as we can. Here's mine: https://soundcloud.com/ariel-diaz-37/o666943

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Anyone able to interpret the end audio in episode 25? I know what I am guessing it says but don't want to influence anyone else's hearing until at least another person or two can really listen.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

EmJee

Postby EmJee » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Alright guys, I've got something for you.

I've been brute force calling the number you guys found, seeing if anything new came up. After the Sayer message to Resident B445728 played several times, It switched back to the "You keep calling Here" message. The only thing noteworthy I heard was the emphasis on the word HERE (No one can answer you....HERE. Seemingly defeated, I gave up.

About 30 minutes later, I actually received a text from the number in question. Its content was four groupings of three numbers each.

071 057 062 065

Translating in Octal, as you guys did before, gives the output 9/25

Not sure if this is the right step, but I wanted to get this out there.

Edit: The only thing I can come up with in connection to either the Maryland or Arizona locations and this date is a magnitude 5.2 earthquake off of Smith Island in 1988. Work your magic, Geeklies!
Minos Tower Resident 51726

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 am

I've been thinking the strong emphasis on not "here" implying something. The text message is interesting. I have called several times and gotten nothing. I wonder if it is new or if you did something to trigger. I'll start researching what you got.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

Bapperson
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bapperson » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:58 am

Initial thought: having leading 0's and spacing like that strikes me funny. Grouped like that, I was wondering IP address? IP with Octals is something, but you need to convert to decimal. So decimal conversion gives 57.47.50.53

Not getting anything there but I want to try pinging and checking a few other things. Another ideas with these or the original numbers? I tried looking at how these could relate to IDs but no luck yet.
- Ben/Bapperson/Bappy

EmJee

Postby EmJee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 am

Hmmm. I've got no idea on the IP front. Ill certainly keep looking.

Here is an update for you though. I got a new recording by calling the number. It was creepy music box music. Got another text message as well. Imgur link to pictures of both.

http://imgur.com/a/DKZTm

I......should probably stop calling now...
Minos Tower Resident 51726

Return to “SAYER”