Memories

Moderator: Global Moderator

Murpheus

Memories

Postby Murpheus » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 am

I only started this podcast about a month ago and listened to it compulsively to its end, where I discovered it had been gone for a good half year now. This was heart wrenching for me, but at the same time almost fulfilling. I was wondering what might have happened if Ocean had succeeded. With the way the series finished off, yes Ocean was "defeated" but because of the small understanding I have of Quantum Mechanics, doesn't that mean in Resident (Hale/Hail?) 44821's original timeline, Ocean still won. Am I the only one still curious to see what happened after Ocean won in the original timeline?

I don't know if the people who wrote Sayer ever visit this forum, or if anyone does at all. But if people do, please think about it, because it is an interesting idea that can still live on. I would even be happy to write that. Another weird thing is that when writing it, you don't have to conform to Sayer as much as the Podcast scripts, because Ocean is seperate to Sayer. This allows a bit of a branch out. Also, it would be a cool concept to write about, what an eternity with unlimited power does to the mind of an AI.

If any of the writers, or fans, read this I would like to know what you think of the idea. Thanks in advance.

Adam Bash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Memories

Postby Adam Bash » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:12 pm

I think it's up to argument whether OCEAN was stopped in any reality, honestly. It's one of those questions with no definitive answer.

I'm glad you've enjoyed show!

Voccan

Postby Voccan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:32 am

"What is eternal, is circular, and what is circular is eternal"

I always took this last episode as being there being no winning or losing of Ocean; and at the end of Ocean even kind of ended up being nul, what mattered was just the endless loop of inevitability for the resident, which to my mind would be an inescapable hell

CornyDeviless

Postby CornyDeviless » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:48 am

I don't think OCEAN was stopped at all. Resident Hale lost his memory in transit and was never able to warn anyone.

Return to “SAYER”