Hi everyone!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Antonio94

Hi everyone!

Postby Antonio94 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:56 am

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a RPG game maker project with my friends so I think it's better to learn more from other people. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

rredmond

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby rredmond » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:22 am

Welcome!
Be well,
--Ron--

Acesty6

Postby Acesty6 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:05 am

i do love RPG games too a newbie also cant wait to have conversations and communication to all of you guys want learn and be updated with guys hope we all have good games and have a nice day

rredmond

Postby rredmond » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 am

Welcome Acesty6!
This the place to talk rpgs that’s for sure.
—Ron—

harryjon

Postby harryjon » Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Hey everyone!

I hope it's cool if I make an introduction thread... because here it is.

I just caught up today, and I wasn't going to join the forums until I was completely up to date. And now here I am! I'll boil myself down to the following sound bite: I like music, reading, games (both tabletop and video), and tasty food. I play guitar and bass in a band. I'm currently playing in a 5E D&D Campaign, and 2 different Weave campaigns.
we Iqbal Engineering Company deal in all type of Wholesale Saloon Chairs and Barber chair in pakistan

Fandabidozi

Postby Fandabidozi » Tue May 15, 2018 1:27 am

I can’t recommend Baldurs Gate I&II Enhanced Edition enough if you’ve not already played them. 8)

Return to “General Discussion”