Hey everyone, obligatory introduction post!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

DinosaurJones

Hey everyone, obligatory introduction post!

Postby DinosaurJones » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Hey everyone!

I hope it's cool if I make an introduction thread... because here it is.

I just caught up today, and I wasn't going to join the forums until I was completely up to date. And now here I am! I'll boil myself down to the following sound bite: I like music, reading, games (both tabletop and video), and tasty food. I play guitar and bass in a band. I'm currently playing in a 5E D&D Campaign, and 2 different Weave campaigns. Aaaaaaaand... that's about it. I'm not that exciting.

AMA?

Glad to finally be a part of the GeeklyInc community!

Mozzarayla

Re: Hey everyone, obligatory introduction post!

Postby Mozzarayla » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey there! I'm gonna jump onto your thread because I'm pretty new too!

I started listening to Drunks and Dragons a few months ago. I'm not caught up, but I will be soon!

I'm just finishing up my semester at uni, so I'm finally getting some free time to play games again (video and board). I started playing in my first D&D campaign a week ago and absolutely loved it. I'm about to start up my own campaign as the DM (just jumping right into the deep end). Other than that I love languages and traveling, and I'm looking forward to a mini adventure to Columbus for geeklycon if my schedule allows it :)

Whereabouts are you from? I'm a west coast Canadian.

DinosaurJones

Re: Hey everyone, obligatory introduction post!

Postby DinosaurJones » Wed May 02, 2018 10:53 pm

Hey there! I'm from Northeastern Pennsylvania. It's not the most exciting, but it's not the worst either, haha.

Return to “General Discussion”