Idaho dnd possible podcast?

Either in person or online

Moderator: Global Moderator

Gerry-v-(like jerry)

Idaho dnd possible podcast?

Postby Gerry-v-(like jerry) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi guys in looking for a couple players and a possible dm for a 5e drunkeros campaign that we can hopefully turn into a podcast. It is set in the same world as the drunks and dragons with some nice little twists to story plots and maybe someday if I can get confirmation meeting a slabber and some companions (though likely may not happen just a dream.) I have a brother inlaw who could also join we would most likely be doing weekend sessions later in the afternoon. If anyone has podcast exp or dm exp that would help out a lot as I've never done this before but want to make something fun and exciting. Hit me up with your ideas and hopefully we can make something work. SLY FLOURISH !!!!!!

skaarc

Re: Idaho dnd possible podcast?

Postby skaarc » Mon May 14, 2018 11:22 pm

i live in idaho falls and would be very interested. I use to gm star wars edge of empires, and played dnd when i was younger. The podcast thing is something i could see happening if the group has the right dynamic.

EbonyPegasus

Re: Idaho dnd possible podcast?

Postby EbonyPegasus » Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

I'm 33 and haven't played D&D since 2nd edition and even then very little. But I would love to get into 5e! I've got a camera and a mic and live in Boston. Message me if you don't might a relative newbie.
-Fuzzy Pickles

Return to “Find a Gaming Group”