Fiasco 2 - Transatlantic

Moderator: Global Moderator

michael
Administrator
Administrator

Fiasco 2 - Transatlantic

Postby michael » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 am

We don't normally have Random Encounters episodes in here, but I'm not sure why not!

I loved our first episodes of Fiasco, but this second set had me absolutely buzzing. It was so much fun! I'm actively campaigning to do Fiasco on a regular basis.

I hope you guys loved it to. Please let me know what you thought!

StephOKingston

Re: Fiasco 2 - Transatlantic

Postby StephOKingston » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 am

Can we have another entire feed just of Fiasco? I would kickstart the hell out of that. These were probably some of my favourite episodes that you guys have ever done on either show. So funny and ridiculous and creative. I loved all of it.

Adam Bash
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Adam Bash » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah Fiasco has been a home run both times. The setup is a bit of a drag, but once the role playing starts it's pure distilled comedy gold. If you work in all the additional scenarios the developers have on their site, you've got years of potential games. And creating your own scenario seems simple enough.

michael
Administrator
Administrator

Postby michael » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Adam Bash wrote:Yeah Fiasco has been a home run both times. The setup is a bit of a drag, but once the role playing starts it's pure distilled comedy gold. If you work in all the additional scenarios the developers have on their site, you've got years of potential games. And creating your own scenario seems simple enough.

We've already discussed doing the set up via email before future episodes.

I think there are some nice moments during the set up, but it isn't nearly as fun the actual game. Plus, it would be a lot easier on the crew if the recording sessions didn't take 4 hours.

michael
Administrator
Administrator

Postby michael » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:23 pm

StephOKingston wrote:Can we have another entire feed just of Fiasco? I would kickstart the hell out of that. These were probably some of my favourite episodes that you guys have ever done on either show. So funny and ridiculous and creative. I loved all of it.

I think the cast would revolt if I suggested doing another feed. I do think we will do Fiascos between Firefly and Shadowrun. Once those two things are done, we can decide if we want to do a whole bunch of Fiasco, or keep mixing it up!

Tondi-
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tondi- » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm

I've not seen any Legend of Kora, but if there's no chocolate bending I'm going to be disappointed.

Chappy523

Postby Chappy523 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:55 pm

You guys should try Gloom next time you are all together. It's hilarious. If I somehow get to come to Portlandia, I'll bring it with me.

Return to “Random One Shots”