We are pleased to announce that GeeklyCon 2017 will take place in St. Louis, MO! We will be at The Crowne Plaza from July 20 – July 23.
Tickets are on sale at http://www.geeklycon.com – Standard Tickets are $50 and Premium Tickets are $100.
We have always had a GeeklyCon kickoff party, but we’ve grown a bit too large to go to a bar, so this year we are throwing a catered kickoff party at the hotel. While we don’t have the details nailed down, we will be providing appetizers and drink tickets (subject to change). To cover these costs, we are selling tickets to the party for $20. You will be able to buy additional drinks if you like. The party is 21+.
For those not familiar with GeeklyCon, here are some highlights:
- GeeklyCon will start at noon on Thursday.
- There is a gaming room with a ton of board games to borrow. The room will open at noon on Thursday.
- Besides board games, there will be plenty of opportunities to run or play in tabletop RPGs
- Friday night we will have a live performance of Geekly podcasts at a local theatre (subject to change)
- Sunday the gaming room will close at 6 PM, and we will have our traditional closing picnic with melee and award ceremony
- There will be panels throughout the weekend on all sorts of topics
- Outings to fun spots in St. Louis will be planned throughout the weekend as well!
Rooms at The Crowne Plaza are available for a discounted rate of $139 a night, and suites are $199. We encourage you to reserve a room as soon as possible as space is limited. Call 877-272-6422, and ask for group code GEK, or input this for the group rate online. If you are coming before 7/19 or staying after 7/24 you may have to call to get the rate applied to your whole stay.