"Is the boon the love and support of a father?" ~ Skud Derringer
"Am I Skud's dad now?!?" ~ Toby
Sometimes you have to face your fears... even if those fears are your Father who happens to be A God. Hopefully you too have the love and support of your pals if and when you have to deal with your god father.
Cast and Player Characters
The party is hanging out with Brody Broheim, and Skud reveals that they know he is secretly Uthgar, and that he is his son. Skud admonishes him for leaving him with strangers at the Monastery. Uthgar doesn't like that they are making him feel bad, acting like Paul Rudd's character in Parks and Recreation. He reacts strongly when they show him The Orb, snarling to get it out of his sight. After bullying him for a while, he gives them a Bag of Infinite Burger. Lahni says that she wants to go back in time, so Uthgar makes her vanish! He also gives them a Bag of Moscow Mules, which sounds great! Also, throw in a Bag of Infinite Chicken Fingers. After more shenanigans, they leave. Also, Toby adopts Skud as his Treacletart brother.
They make it to the battle arena, where the guards let Skud and co. through. They're brought to the locker rooms by a guard named Girtholomew. They tell him about Uthgar/Brody, and that he should request a boon from him, and have all his friends do the same. As the gang waits, a match is going on outside, which I'm sure is as epic and Pokémon-esque as one could imagine. There's a knock on the door, and when Bercy opens the door, it is revealed to be The Maroness, aka Skud's fucking mom. She gives luck to Skud, her allegiances divided between her ward, Jilling the Bonehammer and her son, Skud, though Skud is pretty confident that he will be victorious. He tells her that he's not her son anymore, because he's a Treacletart now. She leaves.
Throughout the day, there are more card matches. And then, the time comes for the team to enter the cards. Remember, Skud is going to be fighting with 6 cards: Rowan, Toby, and Lahni, as well as Pyre, an Astral Dreadnaught, and Rick the Beholder. They do so, and Skud's deck is officially complete. Skud steps onto the battlefield. Jilling the Bonehamer also steps out, and the two prepare for battle...
After catching up with Skud's dad, the party heads out to the battle arena, where they prepare to fight Jilling the Bonehammer. Skud prepares his deck, and the two meet on the battlefield.
- They stop to get T-shirts, and each one has "Tower of Grey" written on the front, but on the back has a unique thing for each of them.
- Toby's says "Big Boner"
- Lahni's says "Ass Luver"
- Rowan's says "Bow-Flex"
- Skud's says "Fuck My Dad! (I mean, like, I don't like my dad. Not, like, don't go fuck my dad. That's not what I mean by that...)"
- Latter changes to "Fuck my Daddy! (Not in a good way.)"
- Skipper's says "Bone Daddy (Not Skud's dad. Seriously, fuck him [Not sexually fuck him. Not in a good way.])"
- Bercy's says "Ham Bone"
- Close Second: "Boneless Wings (Chicken Tenders)"
- The Kraken's challenge rating is 23
- Gold Bone Coin that lets him enter the Bones championship
- Heavy Armor, atop of his robe, adorned with fish
- Sending Stone
- Longsword of Wounding
- "Several" Potions of Fire Resistance
- Potions of Haste
- Dark Blade
- More Sending Stones, just in case
- Potions of Underwater Breathing
- +Bag of Infinite Burgers
- +Bag of Infinite Moscow Mules
Quest Log Updates
- Tim - 10
- Nika - 10
- Bachmann - 6
- Jennifer - 15