Greetings Adventurers Wiki Progress Report
From DnD Podcast
(Redirected from Drunks and Dragons Wiki Progress Report)
Episode Progress Report
- This is the intended order I plan on working on the episode pages. - PhotoGenerous
- [ONGOING] Keep the wiki up to date
- [Complete] - 03/04/17 - Update Episode list and break them down into seasons
- [Complete] - 03/06/17 - Name the seasons
- [Complete] - 03/07/17 - 3 Episodes Created - Create the episode pages for Season 9 (Reintroduction of Steve)
- [Complete] - 03/12/17 - 6 Episodes Created - Create the episode pages since the introduction of Toby
Create or update the episode pages beginning Episode 174/175 and then Season 8 (Harper searching for Longcryer)
- [IN PROGRESS] - 03/25/07 finished Season 7 - 19 episodes created - Create or update the episode pages beginning with Season 7 (Post demon apocalypse, Jett and the Nareevians, and Harper searching for Longcryer.) [Edit: Jumping straight here seems more relevant after cherry picking single episodes for latest updates of specific characters]
- Create or update the episode pages beginning with Episode 90/91 and then Season 6 (5th Edition Ruleset, Adira Harper and the devils)
- Create or update the episode pages beginning with Episode 99 and then Season 5 (Steve Episodes)
- Update the episode pages from Season 4 (Jaela)
- Update the episode pages from Season 1-3
- Create Norhall Academy pages.
- Create and update Darkblades pages.
- Do any relevant episodes as needed.
- Create the Bonus Episode and Mailbag episode pages when time allows or when it makes sense.
- Brute Force (?)
Season Summary Pages
- At any point work on Season summary pages.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- [95%] Episode Template
- [0%] Character Template
- [0%] Location Template
GeeklyInc Main Page
- Rework the main page to change to:
- Combine Player Characters and NPCs.
- Tag all pages with "Category:Drunks and Dragons Characters" and use the main page to link to the category page.
- Rework to have locations, but also food/foodstuffs, culture, timeline, history, etc.
- Behind the Scenes
- Inside Jokes, catch phrases and tendencies of the hosts, etc.
- Figure out how much of the DnD System Reference Document I want here in the wiki and how to present it.
- Figure out how to do pages on Spells, Items, and Abilities that aren't in the SRD.
- Figure out how to make any page regarding 4th edition material
- Once all the episodes are updated, analyze data for anything interesting, such as how badly Aludra rolls 1s vs other characters, how good Jaela rolls Nat20s, who does well in skill challenges, etc.